Thought I'd introduce myself

jen3

Silver Member
Hi - started sw last week. Just doing it myself, will see how I go. My mum goes to a class and is no doubt sick already of phonecalls starting "hi mum, how many syns in......". Shes always been a ww girl like me but joined sw last year and has lost 22lb to get to goal and has not felt hungry once (and she has at least one meal out a week).

I started last Monday and have found it great (I never liked red and green days but EE is so easy). Hoping for a good loss when I jump on the scales in the morning.

Not entirely sure what weight I want to be as now on the wrong side of 40 and dont want to be slim and old looking. Will know whats right when I get there.

Cant believe I have a new internet addiction - as if Twinsclub and Facebook werent enough!!:D

welcome - sure you will enjoy joining us ... everyone here is very friendly and helpful so if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask... good luck on your journey

hiya jen ops should hav looked 4b i posted on my thread!
u have been on it 4 a week great u must let me know how ur weigh in go's 2moz
best of luck
kel x

hi jen!

I am new too and only started tue!! im also doing EE as never really like red and green days when i tried the diet years ago!

Hope its going well for you!x

Hello and welcome xxx

hi jen
Im new - same as yourself,I started doing it myself a week ago, and so far so good. Im doing EE and its brilliant, I weighed in this morning and have lost 4lbs. :D
I have always been a WW girl too but Im now a Slimming world convert
good luck with your weigh-in tomorrow.x

Heya,
Welcome to the mad house, please leave your sanity at the door! :p Best of luck hun, you sound positive and a positive mind has a lot to answer for.

Good luck on your SW journey.
Natt xxx

best of luck

Back