thought id say hello!

omg lol! Just checked out the ridiculous new yrs eve pic I plastered on here lol! Thanks **blush**
I've flogged it all now, Ive gotta post it tho, so I'm searching for a big box!

i have done that too lind! it def helps! you are doing so well with your weight loss so far! i think you def need to treat yourself when you reach that amazing halfway mark! only 7lbs to go - thats not very much at all!

When I get to the half way mark I am going to buy myself 2 bottles of Champagne. One bottle to drink then and the other to keep untill I achieve my goal weight. :D

Didn't get out on the bike today, too tired!! Going to do workout dvd tonight, not as much fun though. :(

sounds good to me!! i must admit, im a bit of a cheap girl and prefer cheap wine from lidl than champagne!! lol! how studenty is that??!

when i reach my goal weight im going out and buying some really feminine clothes, coz i want to completely change my style. it takes ages for me to lose weight tho so im hoping for a lb a week so in a couple of months i should be there!

off on my run in abit when it gets dark, im making my OH force me to do it because i know if i have the option il say no! :eek:

i have a workout dvd from years ago, a ministry of sound one. its good but ive got fed up of the moves/music now! may have to buy another one for when the whether isnt so good!

How did the run go?? :bliss:
Are you dead? :8855:
Don't get me wrong I love the cheap stuff too :8855: I am trying to be more sophisticated!!!

I am going to buy girly clothes too when I get to my goal weight. My wardrobe staples are black tops and dark jeans!!! Not very orginal.

i do love flip flops though!:8855:

the new ministry of sound "aeroburn" dvd is good...

i have mentioned this in another thread but cant remember which one so....

went out for a run and got abdominal pains shortly into it and had to stop! was so anoyed! going to gym tomoz so will make up for it!

thats pretty much my wardorbe too... i love jeans and hoodies, but would like to wear skirts and dresses more!

thanks sacha, i may have to invest!!

Poor you! :(

Hope your tummy is ok.

I have put another thread up about a weekly weigh in if anyone is interested. I feel we should have one for us Slim Fast lovelies.

Sacha you can come too......we still love you!! :D

Back