Thought I'd say hi!

Beanie73

I'm new here and I've started Xenical today.

I've been ok, and I've tried to keep busy. I do feel hungry now but as it's 11.30pm I think I'll go to bed in a bit.

I tried Xenical a few years ago but hated the side effects. I've now realised that I was sticking to the 5g fat per 100g rule but I wasn't adding up how much total fat per day I was eating, so this time around I know what I'm doing so it should work.

The only thing is I stopped smoking in Jan and I have no metabolism, ( it's done a runner!)
So trying to shift weight in the last few months has been almost impossible.

Anyway thats it.
Fingers crossed.

Welcome & Good Luck x

I also have a non existant metabolism (Underactive Thyroid and PCOS) so I really struggle to lose weight :(

xX

Good luck and well done on quitting smoking which I managed 3 years ago and I started xenical last Tuesday and so far all ok I am a bit hungry at moment but I am tucking into some nice raw carrot and weak orange juice just to ease my hunger until tea time - Sue x

Good luck Beanie. I am just starting too. I have done a bit of exercise to try and take my mind off eating. x

hello and welcome to minis! post lots and you will be fine!

good luck

love katie
xxxxx

hi all, sorry im a little late in getting onto this, but ive had a good excuse, and thats ive been in hospital!!!!

hope you are all doing fine.
im sure within time ladies, and healthy eating your metabolsims will come back.. (mine has!!)
eat loads of fruit and that will help!!!

good luck, and as Katie said, keep posting and you will do fine.

without this site i prob would have given up!

Back