THOUGHT PROVOKING

use to be, only had a party end March, get a party organise then you get loads of discount and i wouldnt rate the new one much! not that ive tried it ;)
Platinum has to be the bestest in the world....i bought a thruster too but i think gazza can have that lol (to mix his soups lol)

when it goes in it waves at ya

no rules hunni........we'll make em up as we go along hehe

hahahha would a great idea, ive got a couple, could have used them for me shakes!!!!!!! as for the wave i have tried it and dont rate it as good as the platinum and im sure gaz can come up with the rules for box-sex-ise!!

haha omg this is mental!

no hun its a new one similar to the old one but like a potters wheel rippling on the main part x[/quote]

Sounds interesting.... saw something before that you put between your legs and it vibrates... not sure what its called?? but thats all it did

its called Gazza

???? is it a vibrator? or a shake mixer??? im losing the plot now!!!

hahahahahahah gaz im wetting meself here, sooooo funny

no hun its a new one similar to the old one but like a potters wheel rippling on the main part x

Sounds interesting.... saw something before that you put between your legs and it vibrates... not sure what its called?? but thats all it did[/quote]
a motorbike lol xx

hahahahha my laptop sort of does the same thing if i position it right!

why do u think im on it so much?

i have that effect id be hurt if you didnt become slightly moist, so wetting yourself im happy

ok wrong choice of words, u really r a mucky sod arent u? lol

ohhh its all coming out now, and heres me thinking your all sweet and innocent, lololol how wrong

Back