Thought Records - a "how to" guide (would you be interested?)

Mrs Lard

Silver Member
I've noticed that Thought Records have come up a lot in the past few days (people like me recommending them, others wondering what they are because it's too early in their programme or too late and their LLC never really told them how to do these little thought numbers!).

I feel really lucky; even though I was away when my group first covered Thought Records and Hot Thoughts, my LLC went through it all again for the benefit of the whole group and I "got" the concept. BUT I really do think it's down to my LLC and her brilliant explanations.

As I have found them SO helpful (don't use them enough and probably would have stayed even more in abstinence), I would be happy to post a thread about how to do a thought record - IF people are interested or think it would be beneficial.

If it's a yes, I could do it on Wednesday morning and post then.

Please let me know and I'll check in tomorrow to see if it's a yes or a no. Just thought it might be helpful to everyone.

Take care.

Mrs L xxxxxxxxxx

I have a feeling that my counsellor will either skip it, or not explain it very well, so I'd like you to write your piece.

Many thanks.

Great idea Mrs L :p

I think that would be really helpful, my LLC hasn't covered them, and unfortunately, she hasn't really explained things very well from the start, so your help would be brill.

That's a YES (a big one) from me too please. Our LLC has only told us to keep a diary of our thoughts - I didn't know the importance of Thought Records until I kept seeing all the references to it here. thank you :)

Oh yes please I have been told but still dont get it :)

I'd be very glad of it thanks Mrs :)

absolutely, I have had them explained but not very well and just dont "get" them either.

Thanks, what a great idea and very thoughtful
xxx

Hi Everyone

Thanks for the resounding yes(es)!!

I have posted the process in a separate thread; please give some honest feedback. I wrote this today and tonight (in between work) and I am sooo tired! By sharing, I hope that we can help each other.

Good luck and enjoy. Let me know if it works for you - that would be the best reason for doing this!

Mrs L xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back