Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Thought Records

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by SharonA_1970, 2 July 2007 Social URL.

1. SharonA_1970

SharonA_1970 Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Is anyone completing thought records? Our LLC has been over them a couple of times but I am still struggling to do them. Not sure where to start or how to do them properly really

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Goombagirl

Goombagirl Full Member

Thought records are incredibly useful; some would say vital to long term success - it's well worth the effort of learning to do them. I found writing in the book difficult because of the paper and the fact the spine isn't good. I wrote out my own template (well did it on the computer) and printed some out - it was easier to do and I had more room to write. Just have a go (or a few) - you'll get the hang of it. I had problems at first as I'd have a suitable thought to practise with which I'd promptly forget! Writing a quick note to myself helped. Show your LLC what you've done; she may be able to help and reassure you you're doing them "properly". Some people have posted thought records on here; can't remember details but someone may come along who can point you to a good example!

4. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    Some people have posted thought records on here; can't remember details but someone may come along who can point you to a good example!

Try some of Cerulean threads, she is a master at these thought records and I have found her a total inspiration! (Altho I admit to have not done very many myself!!)

5. SharonA_1970

SharonA_1970 Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    I have found her blog and she is awesome isn't she? I think half the trouble I have is when I should be doing a thought record its just too busy as its usually when the kids all get in (I have 3) from school and its pretty manic then

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.