Thought Records

SharonA_1970

Is anyone completing thought records? Our LLC has been over them a couple of times but I am still struggling to do them. Not sure where to start or how to do them properly really

Thought records are incredibly useful; some would say vital to long term success - it's well worth the effort of learning to do them. I found writing in the book difficult because of the paper and the fact the spine isn't good. I wrote out my own template (well did it on the computer) and printed some out - it was easier to do and I had more room to write. Just have a go (or a few) - you'll get the hang of it. I had problems at first as I'd have a suitable thought to practise with which I'd promptly forget! Writing a quick note to myself helped. Show your LLC what you've done; she may be able to help and reassure you you're doing them "properly". Some people have posted thought records on here; can't remember details but someone may come along who can point you to a good example!

Some people have posted thought records on here; can't remember details but someone may come along who can point you to a good example!

Try some of Cerulean threads, she is a master at these thought records and I have found her a total inspiration! (Altho I admit to have not done very many myself!!)

I have found her blog and she is awesome isn't she? I think half the trouble I have is when I should be doing a thought record its just too busy as its usually when the kids all get in (I have 3) from school and its pretty manic then

Back