Thoughts on Milk Week

I'm glad you found this too!!!

I was thinking I didn't really want to do it, glad to know there is an option!!

Good finding Flex! :peep:

not sure if it is a good or bad thing. but when hopefully I will be on it for few more weeks. I am reluctant to loose momentum.

My group never got a choice - our llc never mentioned after the day i started and im on week 25 or something now so way past it lol!
I think i would have chosen not to do it anyway.

Ahh this is really interesting, hadn't thought about milk week since I saw it in the foundation book after my first meeting and thought 'oh thats ageeees away'!

At the moment I don't think i'll do it. As will probably go onto developers after abstinence so don't want to shake things up. And i'm not a big lover of milk! :p

well I had my 580ml of skimmed milk yesterday (203Kcals). I felt like a cheat.

Today I am starving for the first time about to go have my soup, but im never ever this bad normally.

Is there any other way that I can have the 203 Kcals from somewhere else. Say something like the first weeks RTM list. I know it probably isnt advisable for the whole eating mentality part of LL, but feeling that if I am having an extra 200 odd Kcals I should at least enjoy them or not at all.

Im just being childish. Not seeing the point of milk week, not a fan of milk and can sort of see RTM and wanting to start chewing again.

Snap out numbnuts. Sorry needed to shake myself...

the hunger though, thats crazy.

well I had my 580ml of skimmed milk yesterday (203Kcals). I felt like a cheat.

Today I am starving for the first time about to go have my soup, but im never ever this bad normally.

Is there any other way that I can have the 203 Kcals from somewhere else. Say something like the first weeks RTM list. I know it probably isnt advisable for the whole eating mentality part of LL, but feeling that if I am having an extra 200 odd Kcals I should at least enjoy them or not at all.

Im just being childish. Not seeing the point of milk week, not a fan of milk and can sort of see RTM and wanting to start chewing again.

Snap out numbnuts. Sorry needed to shake myself...

the hunger though, thats crazy.

Keep going FF, you've made it this far :)

If the milk is making you really hungry could you not do milk week? I know it's not compulsory but do you want to do it?
Wouldn't say eating other food = 200cals would help, think the choice is either milk or no milk.

xx

had cramps all day as well on top of being rumbly in the tumbly.

think Im not gonna bother from today.

just thought I would try a dash of my milk allowance (got the pint so may as well use it instead of waste it) in a cuppa tea.

RUBBISH.

Maybe my tastebuds have changed, but it did nothing for me. Was looking forward to it and everything. Well wont be wasting my time with that again, and certainly will not be craving that for when this is all over.

strange how habit overrides your bodies reaction to consumption.

well, what shall i do with the rest of todays milk. Thinking a milky hot chocolate. Bet that's rubbish to now.

Back