Threadstoppers United. For the new, nearly new...or even the old members :)

OH OK ......ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
SNORT.........!

I'm off down to kent for the next few days - so I'm unlikely to get on here until after Xmas - so Happy Christmas to my fellow Miniminers. May you all have all you want and more, be happy and I look forward to catching up with you after the festivities.

Love and hugs

you are all nuts - in the best possible way!

Is this what ss'ing is all about - now I'm scared sh**less about starting LL.

I have enough on my plate as it is without losing it

so true - and afterwards when ss'ing it - I can eat imaginary food with all my imaginary friends

(its too late and just had massive barney with ex, so am somewhat stressed out - sorry)

so true - and afterwards when ss'ing it - I can eat imaginary food with all my imaginary friends

That's it. That's what I do. Such great company too, you'll see:)

(its too late and just had massive barney with ex, so am somewhat stressed out - sorry)

Ack...poor you :(

what makes it worse is that we cannot afford to live seperately (until everything sorted) so are still in same residence except now

'an iron curtain has descended across this nation'

Bodes so well for Xmas (well its pretty sh*t for both of us not just one or other party as we just want to be shot of each other)

aaaw mindless thats got to be tough (on both of you) is it so bad that you two couldn't just call a truce for Christmas? (kind of like during the war in no mans land) :) not that I'm suggesting you both run out and have a game of football in the snow or anything, but maybe you can both just try to be nice to each other over the holiday?
You never know, you may both remember that once upon a time you did like each other xx
Failing that I guess you'll have to go and visit family and friends and try to stay out of each others way,
I hope it all works out for you xx

thanks Mrs T - to be honest i thought a truce was in place but without going into detail (this is not the place!) this has proved to be a misplaced belief - ho hum!

(((((Mindless))))) oh hun, consider yourself mightily hugged!!! Try not to be so down though, I'm sure everything will work out for the very best (eventually) xx

Hi all
I have just read this thread had a great giggle and a little tear as well.
I have stopped posting as I always manage to thread stop so thought I would see what I could do here.
Would be fun to have a post answered.
Hope you are all haveing fun on this great cold frosty foggy morn.
Me off to work but hope to miss the icerink I found yesterday where I praticed my botttie drop and slide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehehehe.
Bottie painfull this morn.
As this thread is now stoped
Happy Christmas to all
{{{HUGS}}}
love libbie xxx

hah! thread ain't stopped! Did you spot the judges with their score cards as they witnessed the bottie drop & slide? I bet there were at least 7 points for artistic merit! :D

mindless - don't know ya but am sending you mega hugs... t'aint easy to live as you are right now ... are you sure she can't shove off and rent a room somewhere (as a temporary measure) or stay with her family, or friends..? Or can you do that? Hope that you get things sorted out as fast as possible so this unbearable situation ends soon! it's so horrid splitting up at this time of year...:(

as for the rest of you mad mares! lol

I need to read the entire thread.. so.. will stock up on tissues for tears of laughter and sadness!!!

there now, see Libbie... this thread ain't stopped til the fat lady sings... and umm... I did all my singing last night (caroling).. so ner! ;)

Last edited:
Morning fellow threadstoppers!

morning.jpg

Libbie. Are you really? Really a threadstopper?:eek:

Wow. Deep respect
Youarethewomanbow.gif

I don't seem to be doing so well at the moment :(

Mindless: How are you feeling this morning?

Hi Karion,
Thanks for your enquiry (sounds kinda formal but my sore head means I can't think of anything more suitable)

Well after the aggro, I stayed online 'til 2.00am (feel familiar to any of you out there) feeling sorry for myself and got the wrong side of some 'likker' - now, this is like overeating, you know its wrong, you know whats going to happen - but you do it anyway.

So I feel Sh*te this morning and just what I deserved.

It was such a long walk from the office (dining room) to the bedroom (sofa) that I put it off as long as possible. The Queen of evil then gets up at 6.00 for work, turns all the lights on and plays the radio in the kitchen (next to my bedroom), well loud.

Dante never had an inferno like the one I was in at this time. So I retreated to my safe place (upstairs loo) and fell asleep enthroned.

Woke up at near 7.30, got up and fell over (don't thrones have a funny habit of cutting off the circulation to your legs) - well more of a graceless crumble to the floor.

Downstairs to a nice cup of green tea - I do like the stuff - and logged back on. Got a lovely PM from someone who seems to have gone through mega ups and downs and is still on track (won't say who in case it embarasses them - I am reading through their diary thread and am up to post 406 out of near 600)

So recovery for the day in process, I have a warm feeling growing in me (and NO, I haven't peed myself) from all the support and kindness that all you guys (sorry mostly gals) out there have shown me and many others when they are down.

So (sloppy bit here) a massive kiss to you all (and a heartfelt handshake to the guys - I'm straight me ...... in public!) and a humungous thank you

Mindless

OMG Mindless. So do you still live with your ex?

So I retreated to my safe place (upstairs loo) and fell asleep enthroned.

Sorry. Can't help giggling here.
Woke up at near 7.30, got up and fell over (don't thrones have a funny habit of cutting off the circulation to your legs) -

So true. Happened to me on more than one occassion. Not that I've ever fallen asleep on the loo.:eek:

You be kind to yourself today eh. Lots of hugs mate.
2console.gif

OMG Mindless. So do you still live with your ex?

Sorry. Can't help giggling here.

So true. Happened to me on more than one occassion. Not that I've ever fallen asleep on the loo.:eek:

You be kind to yourself today eh. Lots of hugs mate.
2console.gif
yep, really complicated situation - massive mortgage (for reasons too painful to explain here) and only I earn enough to pay it.

Won't say where ex's money goes - except no-one else sees any!

So can't afford to find fresh air - and whilst the nastities are gone through (whoever called them nice-ities was well mistaken) and house put up for sale and sold - we have a berlin wall kinda situation except here, bombs are still thrown.

Anyhow, lets get the festive!?!?!?!?! season over and then I can construct a working life with many days away from home

Thanks for the hugs (I shall ration all I have had so I get some each day - altogether now, aaaaaaaaahhhhhh!)

Hi Mindless

Well here's another great big virtual hug for you to add to your daily ration - and don't worry I'm sure there's plenty more if you run out.

What an awful situation to be in, lets hope the 2007 is kinder to you.

Morning to the rest of you bonkers thread stoppers, we've got to keep this going over Chrimbo you know, can't have someone claiming the crown - ain't gonna happen.

And Libbie, on a very personal note, hope your botty's ok this morning. I managed a very graceful (not) bambi-esque, arms flailing, legs spinning type manouevre, but did manage to stay on my feet, whilst out walking my dog yesterday morning. I think my overall score was 6.2 technical and 7.5 (boosted by the Russian judge giving me a 8.2) for artistic merit.

Back