Threadstoppers United. For the new, nearly new...or even the old members :)

Hi Sonkie et al

Just popped on to father in laws PC to say Hi from West Mids. Went to Cadburys World yesterday for near death by chocolate!:D

Dizzy x

ooooo Cadbury`s.....yum, did you taste and buy any, oooo no good I have to put food out of my mind.....!
Forgot you were away Dizzy ....I had been wondering where you were......Hope you have had a great time.
When will you be home ?

ooooo Cadbury`s.....yum, did you taste and buy any, oooo no good I have to put food out of my mind.....!
Forgot you were away Dizzy ....I had been wondering where you were......Hope you have had a great time.
When will you be home ?
I won't mention the choccie again. I'm back late tonight or more likely tomorrow.

Well done on getting the essay out of the way.

Dizzy x

Hello all Threadstoppers old & new - hope everyone's had a good weekend.

Not been around much, always busy on the weekend, so a quick pop-in before I go and start dinner.

Well done on staying the same Sonkie, if you've been picking away then at least you haven't done too much damage. Back on with avengance now eh? As you said picking away is not worth it, as you're not even having a meal, just little bits that all add up and make you want to pick even more. So no more picking (finger wagging here) or there'll be trouble (ooh am i scary?).

Right catch you all later - hope Dizzy remembered to wave at me whilst she was up in the area - I'll be horribly hurt if she didn't :p
xx

Hello all Threadstoppers old & new - hope everyone's had a good weekend.

Not been around much, always busy on the weekend, so a quick pop-in before I go and start dinner.

Well done on staying the same Sonkie, if you've been picking away then at least you haven't done too much damage. Back on with avengance now eh? As you said picking away is not worth it, as you're not even having a meal, just little bits that all add up and make you want to pick even more. So no more picking (finger wagging here) or there'll be trouble (ooh am i scary?).

Right catch you all later - hope Dizzy remembered to wave at me whilst she was up in the area - I'll be horribly hurt if she didn't :p
xx

I'm waving now! Can you see me? Look in Bilston direction.

Dizzy x

Hiya Dizzy - waving back at ya :D

Am going to the year 11 prom in May. What shall I wear??? ( I am 34. Devoid of style - do I hire a limo or is that a bit ott??)

How exciting !!! although...I think a limo might be a tad ott...:eek:

unless of course you hire a huge one and get a crowd in !

great motivator to keep on the straight and narrow....

Debz
xx

Am going to the year 11 prom in May. What shall I wear??? ( I am 34. Devoid of style - do I hire a limo or is that a bit ott??)

How coool! Why are you going to it? Crowd control? To liven the place up? To show the kids how to dance properly?

Lovely opportunity to glam it up. If you're struggling with what to wear most Debenhams stores have a personal shopper who will help you with finding something, as do other stores too I expect, even if you don't buy from them it might give you some ideas.

A limo sounds fab, I'd say go for it & arrive in style. :)

Well my news today is that I've joined a gym - which is quite a shocker for me, I always believed I was allergic to them! It looks very swish though & I'm actually quite excited about getting going. I've got my gym induction tomorrow so I'll be let lose on the machines :eek:. the pool area looks lovely too so I'm planning to do some swimming and I may join a class as well for some aerobic exercise. That's the plan at the moment anyway!

So Dizzy, you've definately inspired me in my decision, as you know I said I wanted to get fitter, but wasn't really doing much about it, so I thought that maybe this is what I need to get myself off my bum & moving a bit more, the idea being to help me with my long-term maintainance. Plus I've (finally) started my own maintenance diary to help keep me on track.

Other than that had a couple of clients this morning and I'm now just waiting for my Tesco's delivery to arrive, so a nice quiet afternoon and a couple of hours on here before DD comes home from school.

Happy Monday all
xx

Good oh MD! I think some of us need new motivation (hence the fitbig for me). Build those muscles up gal:) Glad about the diary too. Strange about that, cos I was thinking about how you haven't got one, just this morning!

Half term for me and I've been playing with graphics.

I'm going to load my new signature in a mo. It's a big big (pixel wise:eek:) and I keep trying to reduce it down. Hope it works!

Brill signature Karion, you're such a clever clogs when it comes graphics 'n stuff.

Not really MD, but thanks anyway. I could really do with a manual or some lessons or something!

Takes so long as I have to keep googling to see if it's possible to do this and that.

A friend sent me a picture of an open book with white pages and said "do something with that". Always up for a challenge :D

Oh B***er. There's a mistype in my graphic

:sigh: back to the drawing board

ROFL.....you 2 have me in stitches.....!
Did you buy any choccie then Dizzy, how much were you allowed to taste.....mmmmmm.

I bought loadsachoccie but my excuse was that my two little ones have birthdays this week and are having a party!:rolleyes:

KD I bought loads of curly wurlies.

They gave us in total a twirl, small bar dairy milk and packet of chocolate buttons each. We also got a tub of warm choccie to eat with a spoon mmmh.

By the way I'm home now!

Dizzy x

I bought loadsachoccie but my excuse was that my two little ones have birthdays this week and are having a party!:rolleyes:

KD I bought loads of curly wurlies.

They gave us in total a twirl, small bar dairy milk and packet of chocolate buttons each. We also got a tub of warm choccie to eat with a spoon mmmh.

By the way I'm home now!

Dizzy x

OOOO my mouth is watering thats not bad then to get that each....would you reccommend Cadbury`s world then...?
Its a place Iv always fancied going to as we drive past on way to Nottm or Sheffield

OOOO my mouth is watering thats not bad then to get that each....would you reccommend Cadbury`s world then...?
Its a place Iv always fancied going to as we drive past on way to Nottm or Sheffield

It was pretty good especially if you are interested in the history. I went before I had kids and I guess I am older now and found the history side of it even more interesting this time. I spent ages in the museum bit reading about the Cadbury family and the evolution of Bournville.

It's a pretty expensive day out though for a large family we spent about £100 including £48.50 for a family ticket in. You can use clubcard points to get in though. We hadn't got enough and so decided to use those for another day out.

Dizzy x

Back