Three days into diet

Susie58

Gold Member
Hello everyone

I have reached the 3rd day of t/s finding sticking to the plan not too bad but can anyone tell me how long these awful headaches & nausea is likely to last. Must say my body feels lighter already but I am determined to only weigh in once a week.in case I am disappointed.

Well done for reaching day 3 from what I have seen the ketesois can last anything up to 5 days but hopefully soon for you I'm awaiting my new pack due today sometime ready to start tommorow and for some reason I do feel ready for it. I feel something has clicked and I need to do it.
Drink loads of water as they say it helps with the headaches etc due to dehydration x can you take any medication for the headaches do u know???

Good luck with the rest of your journey and well done for getting to day 3 xxxx

My headcahes and feeling sick lasted for 4 days then it all went - you must try and get at least 3 ltrs of water down you a day also try 2 paracetamol and take it easy - it will pass I promise - congrats for getting to day 3 - the hard times aren early over x

Thanks AmZie

I have taken some paracetamol so hope it doesn't effect the diet. Having about 3 litres of water but spreading in out & black coffee which is not very nice but manageable. Its Good that you feel ready to start & good luck with your weight loss

Hi kimmy-Moo

Doing just what you advised. Only one day to go then with putting up with the headaches, that's good to hear because it does start to get you down a little doesn't it. Worth it in the end though hopefully

I agree and I can admit I was a wreck the first few days - uping the water defo helped and keep as busy as possible chuck - you will be so proud of yourself and doing so well - keep in touch - look forward to following your journey

I felt fab from day four onwards so fingers crossed it will be over soon xx

Another small suggestion is drinking a watery cup of bullion (get the right kind, with reduced salt and check carb content) or indeed add a little salt to your soup (imo go for rock salt not table salt). It's a trick Atkins uses when ketosis causes adverse side effects, as the reduction in sodium intake can play havoc with your body and this may ease your symptoms.

Plenty of water will help and try and rest.

Hth x

EPL

They recommend one cup a day for a few days and then assess if you are still suffering with any symptoms.

EPL, started the bouillon 3 days ago & have been feeling good for the last 2 days x

Back