Three months to loss two stone?!?

Nixy

Where in Costa Rica are you staying? I stayed with a family for 5 weeks near to Playa Flamingo and then a week with a family in Monteverde, it was fab.

I go two weeks before Xmas, I need to pick up my exercise, I've got a weeks bootcamp booked in Oct which should shift a few pounds (is that cheating??)

ilovecabbage, I've gotta ask do you love cabbage?

Curvykaren

well done on your weightloss so far

Missy B fantastic 4lb!!
We are mainly going to Costa Rica as friends have decided to get married out there. The wedding is near Jaco but we are also going to visit Monteverde and Arenal (not sure if my spelling is correct there) really looking forward to it...

CurvyKaren thats amazing well done, which plan/plans are you following??

So interesting day for me..attended the square meal event in London...this is basically a lot of hotels, restaurants, event companies and bars vying for your attention and this is mainly done with very nice food and booze. I tried my best but I did have a bit, including..

1 x glass of champagne (5.5syns)
1 x peach balini (no idea how many syns)
2 x small, kind of shot glass size glasses of fruit based cocktail

couple of bit of blueberry popcorn (not that nice) one massive olive, a mouthful of bulgur wheat salad (it was horrible)
It could have been a whole lot worse.

Green day

Breakfast

2 x boiled eggs
grapes

Lunch

cold boiled potatoes (couldn't think of what else to take with me
Apple

Dinner

Mushroom risotto with roast veg (carrot, aubergine, courgette, parsnip and onion)

haven't had any HEB's but just not had the time and now there isn't really anything in the house.........

I now have a load of freebies I was given including cupcakes, chocolate, biscuits, crisps etc, hoping boyf will eat them.

I did walk miles today and my legs were killing from kettleball cardio last night, attempted to jog after I got back but lasted less than 10 mins and had to come back, my legs ached so much

x

Hey Nixy

Well done on resisting temptation, I'm sure you've walked off most of those extra syns.

I found my way back onto a squash tonight, haven't played in ages and it showed, lol

Got a bootcamp DVD to do in the morning and then spin after work, have a good day tomorrow and stay away from the goodie bag x

I wrote a lovely long post and the ipad decided i wasn't going to post it and froze! so annoying

So a just the food diary from yesterday in a shortened version

Red day (yesterday)

Breakfast

2 x boiled eggs (bit sick of eggs now, thankfully i've run out)

snack

Apple and nectarine

Lunch

All my colleagues went out to lunch yesterday but I am skint so said no, then they came back and told me all the lovely things they had :cry:

But I had salad from work canteen, its hit and miss really but today was ok. I had beetroot, tomato and pickled red cabbage and a small pack of prawns from Morrisons reduced section for 99p

snack

2 x alpan light bars (HEB)
3 crab sticks

Dinner

Pre slimming world we made a Delia ragu recepie and froze a load, it makes 16 portions and works out quite cheap...i calculated the recipie to be about 7 syns each but left my whole syn allowance just in case, it is yummy
had this with my other HEB 113g of green lentils

I always have one HEA as milk but decided today not to have the other

Also went to kettlebell cardio, its great but hard work

Friday is usually ok day time for me but evening can be dodgy but as its first weigh in tomorrow gotta be good...

x

Today is one of those days I remember why I love slimming world i have eaten so much!!

Today is a green day

Breakfast

42g All bran
Banana

snack

apple

Lunch

Jacket potato and beans

snack

2 x alpan light bars (HEB)
Grapes

Dinner

Aubergine curry made with onions, aubergine, tomato, garlic in fry light and yoghurt
0% greek yoghurt with a options mixed in (2 syns)

Curley Wirley (6.5Syns)

Weigh day tomorrow am then wedding dress shopping and a wedding reception

Firstly had my first weigh in on Saturday morning and lost 4lb!! really pleased, especially as I just need 2lb a week to get to target for my holiday...I just can't have a gain or if I do im going to have to lose more than 2lb a week which will be tough.

After weigh in went straight to my mums to go to a wedding dress shop....think I found the one! its amazing and not something I would have picked but the lady got me to try it as I dismissed it first of all, even if its not the one I love the a line dress with a slim skirt and train..its quite vintage, LOVE IT!!

So I just had an apple and half punnet of grapes till 2.30 when I had a salad with two boiled eggs and a weight watchers yoghurt.

Then headed of to a wedding reception with a group of work friends. We went out to a Italian first and I had Penne with tuna in a tomato sauce with a sprinkling of parmesan...it was quite oily but i managed to leave a puddle in the bowl, it was not that nice

I think I had 3 small glasses of bubbly, 3 vodka and diet cokes and a 125ml glass of red wine...not great but I was expecting it

There was a buffet at the reception but i just had some pasta and fruit so think i did pretty well! and with a fair bit of dancing.

I got a few ideas for my wedding after seeing wastage. When we left at 11 ish there was so much buffet food left and still quarter bottles of wine!! I know whatever wine we buy will get drunk (knowing my friends) but maybe don't need as much as first thought.

We stayed overnight near the wedding at a b&b and had full breakfast this morning, had beans (only about a spoon full) fried egg (not in fry light) grilled bacon ( i took the fat off) mushrooms and tomato, i left the sausage as it looked nasty and didn't have the toast.
Also had a cherry activia fat free yoghurt.....

Well not quite sure of what to make of yesterday, I wasn't bad but pretty sure I had too many syns

Think it was more of a red day

Breakfast.

As last post

Snack

3x seafood sticks

Lunch

2x roll mops with Mayo ( not good) and slice and a half of granary bread

Dinner

Salmon in herb crust ( 8.5syns) roast veg ( in fry light) 1potato

Today

Breakfast

2x boiled eggs

Snack

Apple

Lunch

Salad with pickled cabbage, beetroot, peppers and prawns
One slice of gammon with any fat taken off

Snack

Apple

Dinner

3x morrisons low fat sausages (1.5syns) 198g of new potatoes (HEB) carrots and broccoli

Coconut mullur, Alpan light (3syns) options ( 2 syns)

Went for a jog

I have been very slack with my diary. Since I last wrote I have had two weigh ins, one with a 2.5lb loss and then 1lb. The 1lb loss was great with the amount I had on last week.

So back to this week, I had my weigh in yesterday and set a target for 2pm loss as I knew this week I had nothing going on!! But that has already hit the fan!! Went on a 15 mile bike ride yesterday and finished off at a friends house and as we were all starving we made a huge roast and well I just ate everything, butter, cream, oil laden yumminess!! Lots of red wine, roasted chestnuts and olives... It was so good and I did resist pudding but feel like I could have ruined my chances for a good loss this week. I suppose it happened on the best day (weigh in day) and I have a week to turn it round!!

So today is a red day

Brunch

Pouched eggs and bacon with fat cut off. Found out boyf rubbed the bottom on the pouched with olive oil which actually made them taste funny. I won't be using my 2nd HEB today so it will be accounted for.

Snacks

2xsatsuma
Half a pot of cottage cheese

Now I am cooking

Roast chicken
Roast courgette, peppers, cherry tomato and carrot
Broccoli and HEB new potatoes

Curly wurly 6 syns

I went for a run, about 40 mins... When hung over this probably wasnt my best ever decision

Yesterday was a good day, I have sone sort of throat infection so didn't exercise.
Red day

Breakfast - 2 x boiled eggs
Snack - satsuma
Lunch - left over roasted veg and roast chicken
Snack - 2 x alpan lights (HEB)
dinner - a sauce made of chopped tomato, onion, garlic, peppers fried in fry light. Fried new potatoes in fry light and covered with the sauce. Roasted salmon on top.

Syns - 8 mikados 0.5 syns each and a options hot choc - 2 sins

Back