Extra Easy Three Weeks In - Would Love Tips To Boost Results!

chocahorrific

So, I went to my first SW class on the 19th of March. Since then, I've lost a total of 7.5lb - I am delighted, but the past two weeks have been a steady 2lb loss. I was wondering if there was anything I could do to boost it a little? I'm getting plenty of superspeed in, and doing mild to moderate exercise daily. Should note that I'm 12st1lb (so I know it won't come off as strong).

Basically any advice that might help me get 3lb+ next week would be great :flirt2:

I think the weight loss you're getting at the moment is fantastic. Keep it up! :)

You a losing the top end of what sw say you should expect to lose. 7.5lbs in 3 weeks is amazing. Stick with what you a doing, its obviously working x

Keep doing what you are doing hun, you are doing brilliantly! 2lbs a week is absolutely amazing, and the most SW expect you to lose.

So, I went to my first SW class on the 19th of March. Since then, I've lost a total of 7.5lb - I am delighted, but the past two weeks have been a steady 2lb loss. I was wondering if there was anything I could do to boost it a little? I'm getting plenty of superspeed in, and doing mild to moderate exercise daily. Should note that I'm 12st1lb (so I know it won't come off as strong).

Basically any advice that might help me get 3lb+ next week would be great :flirt2:

Hey hun
Well down on your loss so far that's amazing :)
I agree with the others on sticking to whatever you are doing as your body appears to be agreeing with it :D
Sometimes for an extra boost though I like to do Success Express. Here's the thread if you want to check it out.....

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/200528-success-express.html

Love Stacey xxx

Thanks everyone - I am absolutely delighted so far! I guess I'm just a bit impatient since I only have 1st7lb or so to go, hoping to get it off before the Summer rather than after it!
I decided to try the original plan for a week (the extra iron in meat is great the week after my star week) and see if the change will help!

Thanks everyone - I am absolutely delighted so far! I guess I'm just a bit impatient since I only have 1st7lb or so to go, hoping to get it off before the Summer rather than after it!
I decided to try the original plan for a week (the extra iron in meat is great the week after my star week) and see if the change will help!

If you continue at 2lb a week, you will have 24lb off by the start of July. So thats your 1.5st off for summer!

If you continue at 2lb a week, you will have 24lb off by the start of July. So thats your 1.5st off for summer!

I suppose you're right - I keep forgetting how late in the year it is already, half of me is still in January!

First of all that is a great loss so well done!! I think the best way for you to increase your results is to either increase the intensity and duration of the exercise you are doing or even to try adding some different types of exercises or activities into your workout routine. The way muscles during exercise work is that they tend to get used to any kind of exercise that is repeated quite a lot so if you are doing the same things everyday I can imagine that after the initial first couple of weeks all of your post workout aches and pains stopped effecting you as much and you found what you were doing to be a lot easier. If this is the case you should definitely start doing new things.

If you increase the intensity and change your activities I can guarantee it will jump start your fat loss and push it into turbo mode. 2lbs a week is still great and like most have said SW suggest this is a higher end weight loss but I honestly believe you can double that by trying the above. Give it a go and let me know how you get on! But remember... any loss is always a good loss :D

First of all that is a great loss so well done!! I think the best way for you to increase your results is to either increase the intensity and duration of the exercise you are doing or even to try adding some different types of exercises or activities into your workout routine. The way muscles during exercise work is that they tend to get used to any kind of exercise that is repeated quite a lot so if you are doing the same things everyday I can imagine that after the initial first couple of weeks all of your post workout aches and pains stopped effecting you as much and you found what you were doing to be a lot easier. If this is the case you should definitely start doing new things.

If you increase the intensity and change your activities I can guarantee it will jump start your fat loss and push it into turbo mode. 2lbs a week is still great and like most have said SW suggest this is a higher end weight loss but I honestly believe you can double that by trying the above. Give it a go and let me know how you get on! But remember... any loss is always a good loss :D

Thanks Chris! OH is doing 15 minutes of boxercise a day with me for this week to see how I get on, lets just say I can definitely feel the burn! Hopefully it's a bit of a boost for this week - dinner out next week for our anniversairy and I have a dress I haven't been able to fit into since we got together!

Thanks, I'm delighted as we're going out to dinner tomorrow, and while I plan to be good the rest of the week, the extra loss means I won't be sacrificing too much if I only get a 1/2lb next Tuesday!

When I did SW the first time round I was losing half a pound a fortnight but drip by drip it came off. Look at the piscture at the bottom of my signature x

Back