Anyone got around a stone to loose in total?

Hi Layla! 1 stone in 8 weeks is amazing! I'll be happy if I've lost that much by week 8! And 7.5 pounds is great this time around too x x

Hi MrsCLW1! Glad to hear you're enjoying it! I've found I've been tempted more the last few days, and went a touch over my syns yesterday. Today's been a little better, although I picked at some of my daughter's sweets earlier :-/ just gonna syn it though!

Cooking KFC style chicken with sweet potato wedges and corn on the cob tonight! So hoping that'll feel like naughty food and stop me wanting to eat junk!

Ooooh, KFC chicken sounds nice :)
I find some days hard, I have to prep in advance to get ahead and days when Im at work, i struggle with quick ideas. But so far, so Good!
Lost 3st 2years ago without signing up to plan, so hoping this time, having signed up and determined, I'll see results!

It was yummy actually, I'd definitely recommend it!

Well... Just weighed in and saw a 10 on the scales!!! Whoop! Granted it was 10 St 13.8lb, so rounds up to 11st, but it was still there!!! So that's -2lb this week, which I'm happy with!

after a very bad weekend at a friends birthday (all you can eat buffet and cocktails) I gained 2lb this week, so I need to lose exactly a stone to get me into the 9's. I'm really determined now especially as another 1lb gain will put me back into the 11's. This week will mainly consist of Veggie Stew and Soups....fingers crossed this will help with a good loss (i'm even considering a trip to the gym lol)...

Jelly bean, I started with 1 stone to lose and have lost 11lb so far. I started in July but have taken the scenic route lol! I stick to it properly during the week and then have Saturdays off! although admittedly I havent stuck to it propertly at all for the last 2 weeks and have STS. My losses are small but I'm enjoying the journey as I can dip in an out of it but eventually I will get the last 3lb of. I love the food and the amount of choice and see it as a way of life now (most days). I'm not worried about time scale because even when I reach target I will continue to eat the same way because I feel so much healthier. Not sure my post makes complete sense but I'm quite chilled about things! x

Jelly bean, I started with 1 stone to lose and have lost 11lb so far. I started in July but have taken the scenic route lol! I stick to it properly during the week and then have Saturdays off! although admittedly I havent stuck to it propertly at all for the last 2 weeks and have STS. My losses are small but I'm enjoying the journey as I can dip in an out of it but eventually I will get the last 3lb of. I love the food and the amount of choice and see it as a way of life now (most days). I'm not worried about time scale because even when I reach target I will continue to eat the same way because I feel so much healthier. Not sure my post makes complete sense but I'm quite chilled about things! x

It makes complete sense and I think it's a very sensible approach...much more sustainable if you can enjoy it!

I have about 1 ^1/2 stone to lose. Could probably settle for a stone, but it'd be nice to be even closer to 9st just by shifting that extra 5lb. Only just started SW EE, so here's hoping I can learn to stick to it! :fingerscrossed:

Hi again jellybeans! That's similar to me...at first I was aiming for 1 stone, but that would take me to 10st 8 and at my lightest I was 10 St 5. I'm thinking of aiming for somewhere around the 10st- 10st 5lb mark, but wanna see how I feel when I get there. I think any smaller than 10st, I'd begin to look too skinny.

Haha hi again! I promise I'm not following you! :D No I don't want to lose any more than what I'm used to either. Being quite small 9st is pretty much a perfect weight for me, but I think any lower than that I'd start to look too skinny aswell. I'm used to going into a shop, picking up a size 10 and knowing that it's going to fit without having to try it on. If I can get back to that, I'm happy :)

Haha hi again! I promise I'm not following you! :D No I don't want to lose any more than what I'm used to either. Being quite small 9st is pretty much a perfect weight for me, but I think any lower than that I'd start to look too skinny aswell. I'm used to going into a shop, picking up a size 10 and knowing that it's going to fit without having to try it on. If I can get back to that, I'm happy :)

I've never really been able to do that (certainly not with a size 10l, but that would be a nice aim :)

2 jellybeans! This is gonna get confusing lol.

I'd love to just pick up some jeans and know they'd fit. I have both size 12 and 14 at home and tried some on in primarni, only a 16 would fit (I was wearing the 12's). Shop sizing just doesn't make sense.

We like to keep you on your toes ;-)

Back