throat

debbie125

Hi everyone im on day 13 and i have a really weird feeling at the back of my throat it feels like i have fluff or a hair there but i havent! ive tried brushing the back off my tongue with my toothbrush and gargleing mouthwash but its been like that now for about 4 days has anyone else had the same thing or is it just me! i think its because i have'nt had any solid food but its so annoying!
deb x

Hiya, I have the same and have had it for awhile now, I brush as far as I can down my tounge but have a weak gag reflex so cant do the very back and I think its the fur there I need to get rid of, I think its just something we will get used to lol :)

Sign of ketosis honey!! :D

oh well at least theres an explanation for it and its not just me! second weigh in tomorrow! cant wait! last night was really hard went out and food was wafting past me all the time!i wasnt hungry it just looked and smelt soooooo nice! lol but i held back from temptation with my 2 litres of water!! im just worried about when my totm is due coz i can usually eat everything in site! lol
deb x

Its my 2nd weigh in today and this week was TOTM :( It is hard if you suffer like I do but im so chuffed I got through it :)

Awww you poor thing, sounds yak
This has never happened to me so I cant advise you, maybe ask at your next weigh in.
If its just a sign of ketosis then its just something that you'll have to endure darl.... sorry im no use at all lol
xxxx

eurgh yer, just brush your tongue with your tooth brush and swill loads of mouthwash!!

i get it mor when i drink boiled water for some reason ha

xx

Back