Through pregnancy and beyond

sweetchant1lly

Here we go again ..
Hi there i am what you call a serial dieter i have gained and loss so many times ... over the past year though ive lost and pretty much maintained but still have one hell of a way to go . Im currently 19 weeks pregnant with baby number 5 ...I must be mad right!!!! Baby wasnt planned and is taing some getting used to . I had only really just started living my life in terms of being able to go out occaisionally and have some fun . Im 36 and my partner of just over a year is 22 ...He is fab most of the time but like all relationships we have our moments lol.

last week i was checked in at weight maintenance and was pleased to hear i had only gained a pound so far ..was pretty happy about that... yesterday i had the most horrible scan i ahve ever had the woman made me feel like a useless fat lump who should be ashamed of my size and the fact that she so say couldn't view my baby properly through my mounds of fat ..I was basically told to go away and come back in three weeks when baby would be bigger and hopefully more visible.

My previously happy mood at managing to maintain was shattered and i came home and texted my slimming world consultant and asked if i could go back to class. she ofcourse said yes and I intend to go back to class this evening.

I have got up and chose to start back on plan this morning to be honest even though i havent been going i have been following a lot of the principles so it shouldnt be to hard to get back into.

I am going to try and keep a food diary starting today if anyone spots me slipping with this please give me a poke as i forget very easy.

wednesday 25th of jan

breakfast bacon scrambled egg mushrooms tomotoes cuucumber and 1 satsuma 2 cans of diet coke

lunch. thin sliced roast beef, salad leafs, cucumber, tomatoes, fat free dressing, vinegar,

qourn chilli made with qourn onions tomotoes beans and spices

syns t spoon of salad cream 1

beetroot salad 1/2
pk uncle bens pilau rice 3.1/2

Last edited:
Thurdsay 26th day two

Class went well last night apart from my consultant didnt have the pregnancy leaflet to give me so have to wait a few days for that

breakfast bacon scrambled egg mushrooms tomotoes cuucumber

lunch chilli from last night
pineapple kiwi and grapes

tea .. home made veg soup , hea chesse and heb wholemeal bread

curly wurly 6

syns uncle bens rice 4

Last edited:
eppps havent managed to get on here last few days ..friday i stayed 100% all day,

saturday i had gammon and jacket spud with salad for lunch some fruit did end up picking at pop corn on the evening though.

yesterday i was off plan it was my little girls bday and i started out well having bacon and heb bread ...then didnt get to eat till her party so had a bit of that so not to great

monday 30 jan

2 bowls homemade cauli n broccli soup heb bread

tuna , mushrooms

gammon, sw potatoe wedges/salad leafs , toms , cuecumber,spring onions pickled onions

activa yougurt, banana

uncle bens rice 1 . 5, curly wurly 6

Last edited:
Home made veg soup , heb bread

steak , peas salad , few chips not sure on syn value

gammon

curly wurly 6

Last edited:
Bowl of home made veg soup

jacket potatoe tuna salad leafs toms cucumber fat free dressing

Turkey stir fry with noodles

curly wurly 12