Throwing in the towel

Oh no poor you! Hope ur kiddie gets better soon lots of TLC x

Cham Pers said:
I really dont think anyone will listen to someone who knows nothing about what they are commenting on anyway so Abi do what you will as you seem stubborn enough to do that.

And yes, ur right!! Am v stubborn! (taurus) :)

Really? Me 2 whens ur b-day?

Ahhh YM I am sorry you are leaving us but I completely understand where you are coming from - some things in life are just not worth the sacrifice when you are battling the odds and affecting the family. I wish you all of the best and pop back in and let us know how you are doing!

good luck & come back any time x

Bye bye YM! I quite understand your reasons and don't blame you at all. You've made a sensible decision so it's not throwing in the towel, it's just changing it to a new towel! Good luck with the exams and assignments.
You can always visit us again here on the dark side and let us know how you're getting on!:p

Before you go back to SW, may I suggest you look into the Harcombe diet? I've recently bought the book and it makes so much sense. But it is diametrically opposite to SW and most of the other diet clubs. I'm convinced and will be following the eating plan when I come off LT.

Ive just downloaded it to my ibooks on my iphone. £6.46 gonna have a good read :) get my head round it and give it a go when i come off tfr and refeed! X

I've just ordered it through Amazon, Cate. You should be charging commission or something! I shall take it with me on holiday so hope it's good. :D

I've just ordered it through Amazon, Cate. You should be charging commission or something! I shall take it with me on holiday so hope it's good. :D

I sat and read it in a matter of a few hours over a couple of days. IMOH she is talking complete sense. Obviously, after this, I am desperate never to put the weight back on again. What she says makes me understand why I've always regained in the past and what I have to do now not to again. When I read something like this it makes me so mad that there is such a lot of misinformation out there that us poor suckers fall for time after time. Well, no more. I'd be interested to hear what you think when you get back.

Good luck Yummy, sorry to see you go, you know there's a price to pay for everything, but it has to be worth it, Health and happiness is not one of them, ther are soooo many diets out there, there's bound to be one that suits, good luck with your exams
Budkin
Incidentally, this diet has so many Vitamins/Minerals, far more than i would have eaten normally, to get such a complete array of all nutrients that are in LT you would have to eat just about every food known to man,
since being on LT i haven't had a Cold/ cough, Coldsore i would have had several by now, :p
Just my 10 pennith worth

I agree! Ive had Certain things heal up and go away since being on TFR. I know this sounds horrible but because im wheat intolerant i found it virtually impossible to completely iradicate it from my diet and ended up having to take an antihistamine most days to curb the side effects, itching, bloating, wind, stomach cramps etc etc and because of having continuous toxins inside my body i suffered with chronic thrush and blocked sinuses. In just 3 short weeks the thrush has GONE (after months and months of convential over the counter treatments not working) my nose is unblocked and another little nicey is that all the pimples on the backs of my arms have gone! Thats why TFR is doing something very very good for my body. X

Omg me too champers!! Not about the thrush ( u poor thing :( so horrible) but the pimples on arms clearing up and just general improvements of illnesses. I have chronic IBS that has literally destroyed my life. It's the worst case of ibs iv ever heard of and nearly every day I'd be on the floor crying in pain, asking people to phone ambulances and having to get my mum to look after my daughter because I literally can't move from pain worse than labour. And since LT I have not had a single moments pain and dont have to take my medication. It's a miracle!!! because my IBS isn't down to specific foods it's down to anxiety and stress... And ketosis does wonders for your body and inhibits the release of stress hormones. I also have found my depression and general anxiety have subsided and weirdly, (now I'm being really honest here) my problems with a slightly weak post-pregnancy bladder have GONE. normally I'd be scared to cough lol. And iv battled with it for nearly 4 years but I don't even have to worry any more. Dunno how!!! But all in all iv never felt better and healthier and calmer. I live LT, it's changing my life in more ways than one!!! X

Love* stupid iPhone autocorrect

Exactly squeeze the sachets are so nutricious :) i dunno if i ever want to come off them. I certainly dont want chronic thrush back again. Im trying to convince my sister to do TFR. She has PSOC, irregular periods, severe pain during sexual intercourse, IBS, she is hairy all over and about 4 stone overweight. Shes been trying to lose weight and concieve but so far not working. I really want her to do this so badly but she just turned her nose up when i mentioned it! :-( im so so glad your IBS and anxiety has settled down :) hopefully this is just the begining for you xxx

Aww your poor sister!!! Bless her heart sounds like she has a tough time of it. Thing is ALL of those problems are directly diet related!!! Hopefully she can be persuaded. Although it's like someone on the booze... No point trying to convince em if they ain't ready to sort it out. But I'd bet a fair whack that a couple months on LT would improve a lot of those problems. I also had PCOD years ago and changing my diet worked wonders. And then I got pregnant and haven't suffered since. Aww I hope she has a think about it and considers it. Poor lady with all that going on. It's all sortable though!!!
Yes I am so chuffed to be free of a lot of my health troubles and can feel my whole life changing. Just know I'm going to come out of this happy... And iv never ever been happy!!! LT is a total miracle. And I'm glad it's done so much for you too. I used to get really bad thrush that wouldn't shift and I know how hideous it is!! The only thing that ever worked was goats yogurt and a syringe lol (gross) ha ha. But yay for LT and all the amazing things it's done for us :) :) xx

LMAO re: goats yogurt because i was doing that too just with natural yogurt and an old nurofen syrynge i had kicking around. All it did was provide temporary relief for short periods of time. Glad its gone now tho! Xxx

ooh this harcombe diet sounds interesting, what does it involve ??

Back