Thudding Headache on Total Solution

Hi all,

Just wanted to know if anyone else is major struggling with a thudding headache on Exante? I have had it since day 2 on the diet and it is driving me insane to the point I want to do anything to make it go way even if it means stopping the diet. At first I thought it was caffeine or carb withdrawal but I had been following a low carb diet before starting Exante and was already in ketosis before starting Exante so it shouldn't be that. I am also having around 2.5 to 3 litres of water a day on top of the meal replacements so its not a dehydration headache. I have tried pain killers and they aren't doing anything. Is anyone else having this problem on Exante?

Hi Michelle
I had the same for 4 days non stop headaches I kept popping paracetamol and going for a lie down I'm lucky that I don't have kids at home
Day 4 woke up and no headache now I'm feeling light headed and spaced out hoping this doesn't last to long
Anita

How many days in are you?
I had an awful headache and on day 4 felt totally awful but have been headache free since.

I am on day 6 now and had this headache for 5 days nothing even touches it. I have done Cambridge diet before and remember the ketosis and withdrawal headache but this is something else. Can't cope with it much longer. I have spoken to the team at exante and their advise was to stop the diet and go to my gp as it doesn't sound like the normal withdrawal headache especially as I was already in ketosis before starting Exante. :-(

I would up your water and see if that helps that definately helped with my headache, the dizzy spaced out feeling I had until day 10 but then felt great. I still get it if I do too much exercise but apart from that I feel great. See how you feel tomorrow and take it from there. Hope you feel better x

Back