thump me

jaxmummy

Silver Member
seriously i need a kick up the ass !!!!!! i havnt done it for 2 weeks which is y i have been quiet, i thought my head was there this time but cant get back on track, somebody HIT ME !!!!

I lost the plot for 10 days after a good Jan, but decided that I'd do a diary, just like I did on 2nd Jan! , and plan what I was going to eat, just like on 2nd Jan! and altho I wasn't in the mood I've had 2 good days. Just cling onto the thought that if you give up again you will have to start all over again and it will feel twice as hard. Concentrate on 1 day at a time, plan plan plan, make sure you're eating things you enjoy, lots of free food so you don't feel hungry, and congratulate yourself for coming on here and asking for help! It shows you want to do it, and it shows strength, it's easy to hide away. We're all here for you, you'll have good and bad days, don't we all, but you CAN do it!

Pick up your SW magazine and pick out two or three recipes, make a very specific shopping list, including fruit/veg and some easy free foods (like pasta'n'sauce which can be made up into yummy filling dishes). Go and buy only what's on your list, then take a few hours to cook up those recipes and portion them off, put some in the fridge and some in the freezer. And VOILA! You're all Slimming World-ready for at least a week or more... all done and waiting for you to eat with very little further effort. Easy! :D

ha lol , there you go , just thumped you. No hun seriously just draw a line under your bad couple of weeks and take one day at a time. You will be back on track in no time. Write out a food diary too to help you xxx

I agree with the others Huni. Just put it behind you...weigh yourself so that there is no more damage and start afresh. There's no point beating yourself up over it, whats done is done.
Plan what you are going to eat and stick to a shopping list too.

Good luck!
xx

Where's Annie with her great big boot? :D It worked for me!

Back