Thunder Thighs

Curvywurvey

Hi All,

Does anyone have any hints for thunder thighs ?

For some reason no matter what I do in the gym the weight just doesn't seem to come off them :badmood:

The only thing that's ever worked for me is being on my feet all day everyday, so walking or jogging regularly might help? I'm sure you know anyway that it's impossible to 'spot reduce', so keeping up with the cardio will slowly but surely reduce the fat from all over the body.

Hi All,

Does anyone have any hints for thunder thighs ?

For some reason no matter what I do in the gym the weight just doesn't seem to come off them :badmood:

I have the same problem :eek: I've found low carbing really helps....not sure what diet you're on...but the flab on my thighs loves the water retention of high carb :( that's life for ya :) x

The only thing that's ever worked for me is being on my feet all day everyday, so walking or jogging regularly might help? I'm sure you know anyway that it's impossible to 'spot reduce', so keeping up with the cardio will slowly but surely reduce the fat from all over the body.

Great post Letty :) definitely taking this on board and aiming to up my cardio with my dieting x

cardiovascilar exersiing helps

Davina's Bottom Fit will do wonder's for the bum and thighs, I've done it twice in short succession and oh man I'm feeling it! I'm working muscles I didnt know I had! lol! So i would deffinately reccomend that!

Back