Thursday Hour x Hour

pete10141748

Postaholic
Morning fellow LL'ers!

Thought I'd start this up to help keep me occupied, it's very quiet at work being the last few days of term now, no-one needs ICT support when they're all just showing the kids DVDs all day :p

So how's everyone doing today?

I'm finishing off my xmas shopping online, and praying for snow to close the school tomorrow and give me an extra holdiay day :p

Things are quiet at work here too - construction sites winding down for the hols too.
It's snowing here now but the ground is wet so it's only sticking on the hills. The wind is coming from the north and making my little office like an ice box......but hey it's nearly christmas!

Everything good Pete, just doing online shopping myself :) and getting nik naks
for xmas, plan to watch a couple DVDs tonight :)

Today was my first day back after my "spell off". I have taken it easy but caught up on some emails, marking, asessing and various other bits n bobs that needed doing.

After work I am going to go home and get all wrapped up warm and Rik and I are going to go into town to do some Christmas shopping and see the lights. We are then going out for dinner at 2000 to our local - we have not been there before and apparently it is very nice.

We have our work Christmas do tomorrow - 1200-1600 on a boat! All the fun of the fair! Hope it is not too cold but it is not a moving boat, it is a set up for these type of affairs!

Kat xx

hi pete
i have been trying to catch up on housework - it always builds up towards the end of term - and i want to be able to relax next week.
last day at work tomorrow, we are finishing after xmas dinner, so a nice day ahead.
just want a bit of snow now and everything will be perfect
daisy x

Back