Thursday hour x hour

Corey

longs to be average!
Good Morning UK!

WI tonight for me, and I am not expecting a big loss this week - probably only a lb or 2 max. I am not in the slightest bit bothered though as I know I have had quiet a big inches loss - and that is far more important to me. At the beginning of the week I started wearing 38s - which being in 30 somethings rather than 40 somethings was a huge milestone for me, but 4 days later, I am finding that I have to draw my belt in another notch which is now making the 38s slightly uncomfortable as extra fabric is digging in. I can't believe I need 36s already (especially when I have a size 40s that are still too small), but will try my 36s on when I get home from work and see how they feel - thought of going down 2 sizes in a week is truly mind blowing.

Anyways - good luck to all who have a WI today, and remember, even if you only loose an ounze, you are still heading in the right direction!

Morning, its sunny here in Cheshire for a change but don't know how long that will last so fingers crossed. Just saw the kids off to school they have to get the bus on the corner at 7.45 so there out for the day and I'm going to clean up. Hope everyone has a positive day, I,m very positive after last nites WI losing 3lbs and getting BMI in the 20's, see you laterxxxx

Morning all Good Luck to all who have WI today thats mind blowing with the trouser sizes Corey My big difference this week is my boobs stick out futher than my belly:giggle: Have a great day

Morning all, well what a start to the morning. I arrived at work to find my hospital department all sealed off by the police as there was a suspect package! So have sat in the car for half an hour!!

i'm pleased with myself today as i am wearing my new size 12 trousers and blouse to work today!! Yippee! They are from sainsburys so are a generous 12, but was size 18 when started so i am soooo pleased just to look at the label!

Have a great day everyone, and good luck for WI tonight, Corey like you i don't think i will have a great loss too but you are sooo right inches are better!!!

:talk017:

:coffee:

Morning All,
Sunny in London again what a treat three days in a row.

I am not in the mood for work today but have loads to do so best I get myself in the mood.

Good luck with WI Corey.

i have the joys of the fracture clinic today - i want them to take this caste off and let me drive. Im self employed so no drive, no earn cos my practice is largely down the east coast.

I can't wash my hair or put my daughters hair in a bobble.

i'm getting fed up with it already.

If they tell me i have to come off LL then i will scream, that will finish it for me although i may approach my GP in that event and she may well let me continue to RTM at the very least.

Lost 1lb last night - but with my pot on and having made my shakes etc up with milk for the calcium i don't think that is bad at all.
I will miss the May challenge target now but so long as i still have some weight loss, however small each week i will be content.

Good luck to all who have WI tonight!;)

Last edited:
Good luck Lemma at the Clinic. They may think that if you are SSing you will lose loads of weight and be able to sneak your plaster off:D:D:D:D. Anyway I hope it goes well for you.

Lovely sunny day in Berkshire, still feeling very sicky went to bed as soon as I got home yesterday, but not quite as bad as yesterday. Dont work Fridays so have the whole weekend to get back up to real speed. I havent done the horses for at least 10 days and am missing them, and so is my body.:wave_cry:

Hope everyone has a really good day.;) Has anyone heard from LLClarie?

Morning,
Congratulations to those who've lost and are in smaller clothes. Big hugs for people that need them as well.

WI for me tonight and I'm not expecting a big loss because I haven't drunk enough water this week. Being at my mum's made it difficult to drink as much as I would at home but any loss is welcome.

I have a day of running errands because we're going away again tomorrow to Chester for the weekend :D

Morning all.
I'm off to take the kids to Adventure Iland in Southend in a few minutes and am feeling a bit cold already.

My WI tonight too - See you there Corey!

I think I have done better than last week but we'll see - hoping for 5 lbs this week but will be happy if it is 4.

Inches seem to be going down too. I wear my jeans round my hips, but I bought some ultra cheapies in Tesco a couple of days ago - 34" and they are actually really comfortable, and not at all uncomfortable!

Have a great day all!

Hi and good luk to all thursday WIs. That so amazing dropping pretty much 2 sizes in a week Corey!!

I've had an amzing thing myself, yesterday dared to buy a size 12 top. Put it on today and....it fits perfectly!!!!! I literraly nearly fainted!! Am also wearing 14 trousers too but I will admit they do give me a bit of a muffin top still. Never in this world would I have thought I would be buying anthing in a size 12 like!! Crazy to think 12 1/2 weeks ago I was a size 22!!!

Seems like it's a positive day on the whole with some good goals being met. Lemma I hope you got on okay at the clinic.

I was really happy this morning as I hit another goal - scales showed me to be 13st 7lb which must be my lightest ever weight in what I think must be about 18 years! So that was one good thing that put a smile on my face.

However I am so sore after falling off the bike yesterday, aching all down my right side and just feel crappy - had a really bad nights sleep too as every time I moved I woke up in pain and then couldn't get back to sleep ---- really looking forward to bed tonight, just hope I sleep!

I'm back from fracture clinic. What an odd experience.

Registrar says to me - "i have reviewed your x-rays - do you feel like its broken?"

I replied "what is that supposed to mean? do I feel as if its broken?"

"Does it feel broken" he says

"I don't know what that feels like, it hurts and aches"

"well we can either leave it alone, put a pot on up to the elbow, or a full arm pot to make sure it does not rotate" he says

"oh good, no pot then please if you think it will be ok"

"Well, its a hairline fracture, it will heal whatever we do but you will have pain if we don't immobilise it" he says

"will she still be able to drive?" asks my hubby

"we have to take this seriously" says the doc, "yes, i think a pot up to the elbow is the best thing" he continues "and if it is a definite fracture it will be showing signs of healing by then, we need to treat it conservatively"

"what the....." i say dismayed, thinking i had gotten away with no pot so i could get back to work.

"Yes, and i will compromise with you and call you back in 3 weeks not 4 for a follow up x-ray" he finishes.

so i am now sporting a fetching purple pot. Still can't drive.

Feeling very p*ssed off. My GP is ringing me in the morning to discuss the diet etc and what i can do.

Could have smacked that registrar.:mad::mad:

OK - feeling a bit thick here, but what's a pot? I know it is something to put a plant in or a lobster!! But never heard of it for treating a broken wrist!!

It truly sucks that the quack lulled you into a brief false sense of hope - how could he say he could leave it alone if he had no intention too!! My advice to you is this - don't forget to claim Incapacity Benefit!!

Have you spoken to your Dr yet about doing RtM? I hope you get what you want on that front.

a pot is a cast. I found it very strange when I moved down here and everyone was calling it a pot, didn't know what they meant. But yeah it means a cast

I'm feeling good!!! I keep bagging up clothes and then do nothing with them!! We had a leaflet put through the door yesterday from a charity collecting clothes to send to 3rd world countries, they are collecting the bags tomorrow morning, so have just put 4 very heavy bin bags of clothes by the door to put out in the morning!!

Off for my WI in a minute, need to have that chat with LLC - still getting dizzy!! Will let you know later how I got on.

Off for my WI in a minute, need to have that chat with LLC - still getting dizzy!!

Our LLC looked surprised when I mentioned the dizziness, but then all the blokes in the room said the same thing.

It happens more when you get out of a hot bath, or get up too quickly. You do adjust to it, it just takes a little time.

My Blood Pressure was way too high when I started. I took it myself yesterday, and I was 107/67 which is actually a little below average. I think your body adjusting to its new smaller size is the most likely cause of the dizziness.

I've certainly experienced no ill effects.

Corey it's really good of you to give your clothes away but are you sure they are a charity? There's been a lot in the news about companies that do this advertising then pick up your goods and sell them and none of it goes to charity, we had one posted the other day that actually stated in the small print that they were a company and not a charity but they give a percentage????

If you don't mind this and just want to get rid then that's fine but if you do want to be sure the money goes to a charity it might be worth taking them along to somewhere like The British Heart Foundation or Oxfam shops etc.

OH MY GOD, Katie you are so right - I have just had another look at the leaflet, and read the small print - they actually sell the clothes to poorer countries for them to resell on. Those four bags will be going to the local Oxfam shop for sure.

Back