Thursday hour x hour

Well back from the gym, we had a great time was really good spending some time just the two of us messing about. I'm not the worlds best swimmer, in fact I'm pretty rubbish at it, don't think I do it properly so I only did about 6 lengths all the time we were there but thoroughly enjoyed the other bits.

Just had a soup so now going to have a banana custard with a nice glass of water.

to be honest, I find it kind of fun and satisfying to have my knickers fall off me!!! :rotflmao:
You hussey!!!!!:eek:;)

She is isn't she ----- shocking :D

To be honest I don't think I've ever lost my knickers or had them fall down on me --- bloody disappointed in that I am!!!

LOL

Mine do!! It's hilarious! if my trousers are lose, and if I run up the stairs, the sides of my knickers fall down on the sides - the only thing that keeps them from falling off is the crotch of my trousers!! :rotflmao: And if I am just walking around in them and a t-shirt - the droop so much I could carry a small chiuhuahua in them!! :rotflmao: (I figured if I can tell y'all when I am constipated, I can tell you that too!! :D)

:( {stamps feet} I want saggy knickers!

Worryingly mine still stay on --- think I might go through my knicker drawers this weekend, in fact I think I'll do it tomorrow evening as I'm going shopping on Saturday LOL

And if none of mine are too big tomorrow you'll all hear me scream!

oh BL that image is emblazened on my imagination now.

I think I may need more therapy babe! Its the chihuaha comment that has really done it.

Wouldn't a daschund be more appropriate?

I must behave !!!!!

oh BL that image is emblazened on my imagination now.

I think I may need more therapy babe! Its the chihuaha comment that has really done it.

Wouldn't a daschund be more appropriate?

I must behave !!!!!

LOL poor Lemma ---- you'll sleep well tonight now :D

:silly:
oh BL that image is emblazened on my imagination now. :sign0151:

I think I may need more therapy babe! :patback:Its the chihuaha comment that has really done it.:chores016:

Wouldn't a daschund be more appropriate?:silly:

I must behave !!!!!:devilangel:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Thank BL.

the end result was as I expected - a measly 1.98 llbs - boo hoo, but my scales show a big drop since yesterday so i am confident for a good loss next week!

Corey i am trying to let you win something by holding back on posting!

Thank BL.

the end result was as I expected - a measly 1.98 llbs - boo hoo, but my scales show a big drop since yesterday so i am confident for a good loss next week!

Corey i am trying to let you win something by holding back on posting!

Ah, never mind - its s till a good loss. 2 pounds is 2 pounds. :) you'll easily catch that up!!! Good luck for next week! :)

Back