Thursday Hour x Hour

RecoveringChocaholic

I'm going to be slim
Morning all the suns out today :D
Hope you all have a good day good luck to all with wi's today

I am feeling despondent. According to my scales I weigh more than I did this time last week. I have been doing more exercise though, and feel trimmer, but I still seem to have so much fat to get rid of. I've also added some Psyllium husks to my diet (fibre) as I am concerned at the lack of fibre in the diet, and also some lo-salt to counteract the leg cramps - which have now stopped. I imagine these are the cause and I guess it will take a week or so to settle down as both will retain water.

I went to try on some shirts the other day and decided to see if the Mediums would fit. Well I got them on OK, but I am used to clothes being baggy so they just felt too tight for me, though being taller than 6ft (only just) I may never get into mediums I suppose. When the rest of my fat has gone I would possibly feel comfortable in medium at the moment it just feels that they are too tight and are holding me in.

Anyway a few months ago I wouldn't have dreamed of getting in XL let alone L so I am not that worried (really)!

Looks like a nice day here today and WI tonight (I'm not looking forward to that as I have never had my weight go up yet and I am worried about it).

I've just finished my 5th pint of water - I always try to get through them early on WI day so that I can pee most of it away by the time I get weighed.

Have a good day all - sorry for the ramble.

Mikey, I have been having terrible leg cramps the whole time on LL. Do you know why you were having your's? Did having the salt help?

I have 21 chocolate shakes and 7 peanut bars a week so haven't been having any additional salt for 18 weeks. This would explain the cramps and me having to shoot out of bed to flex my feet every single night to try to stop the cramps! No small job with my two huge cats sleeping on me!

Hi Mandee,
The Lo-Salt appears to have worked fine and has stopped the cramps.

I just add a little to my soups - makes them taste better too!

It has to be lo-salt (or the similar supermarket equivalent) as it is the potassium that helps cure cramping.

I'd suggest buying some and just adding a little shake to see how you get on.

Let us know please.

Also - have you tried toating your peanut bar (be careful not to burn it) or microwaving it to soften it. If you then add some lo-salt it tastes really nice!

Oh snap! I just tried warm peanut bar with salt!

Mikey, will you marry me?
Hee Hee Mandee - What would my wife think about that?:)

Glad you enjoyed the peanut/salt trick (It's nice with a bit of tabasco or chilli too!)

Hope the lo-salt helps your cramps

Cheers
Mike

Back