Thursday hour x hour

Corey

longs to be average!
Good Morning

Well a bright morning here in Essex, and a day of rushing around for me!!

Will be taking OH to the train station shortly, then onto the garden centre, looking for a wooden gazebo and a specimen shrub for the front garden. Got to be back home for 12 though as the TV engineer is due anytime thereafter - as long as he is gone by 6 as I have a WI tonight - wonder how much I've put on this week???

Then a 4 day weekend for us, as OH has taken a tomorrow and Monday off. Will be nice to get a lie in!!

BL - hope your neck is better than it was yesterday?

Have a good day now you hear?
xx

Hi everyone.

Thanks COrey - unfortunately, I woke up this morning, the loser of the battle. My neck won and I have had to call in sick. :( At least I can take my meds without getting dopey (or dopier!) at work. Hey ho.

Gorgeous out.

Hope all have a nice day. I'll be off and on, in between my hazy day.

XX

Morning All,

YAY I hit the 5 stone mark last night and finally after weeks got my before and after pics back, I will scan them sometime today and try and put them up.

So its downhill from here, one and a half stone to go.

Well Done Tange nearly there
Are you drinking enough TG it's very warm you need to keep fluids up
Enjoy the sun & have a great day

Oh sorry Kate it's blue sky here in Kent

Blimey it's a warm, sunny day today (sorry my northern friends for rubbing that one it!!)

The TV repair man came very early (yay!) so had the day free - ended up visiting two garden centres, spent £160 on plants, have put those into the ground - looks lovely. Then popped out to get a new stereo for my car, just got to wait to have it installed now!!

Well WI tonight, not looking forward to it - we have a locum so not sure if we are having a meeting or not? Then got to zoom round to my brother in laws to pick up their TV from the conservatory - I tell ya, you don't half notice the difference going from a 37" to a 15" TV overnight - I need binoculars just to see the screen!!

Nice one, Corey!! It was my WI tonight as well, but had to miss most of the meeting - my boy was singing in his first concert and I needed to be there. It was an all-choked-up kind of night!

Kate

How did you do with your WI Kate, It was your first one right???????

Yep it's been a wet wet wet day here in (normally) lovely Lancs all day - had thunder, lightning and just mad heavy rain.

Good to see another Lancashire lass (and a Kate too!) on the boards :)

I've had a lovely (if very wet) day ---- would have improved so much though if Eaton had won the tennis - maybe next year ;)

Back