THURSDAY "Lets do it hour by hour".

ladylite

Gold Member
Hi everyone hows it all going, just done 1 1/2 litres, at work and bored.

Morning Lady!!!!!!!!!!

I have so far done a litre...... gutted cause i had my crisps made to bring to work and i left without them!!!!!!!!!!!!! just means i will have to glug more water!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im bored too... very quiet here! Still gives me chance to come on here and talk to you all

Morning all,

Nearly 2l down, yay. I felt very low on energy this morning but it seems to have passed thank goodness. am feeling just fine now.

Looking forward to my weekend in Rome.

T

Tange - Sorry you left your crisps. I always have a spare pack in my draw at work as I have a brain like a sieve so it is a life saver. Keep glugging, you might break you water records today.:tear_drop::tear_drop:

Mand - I sometimes have a reall wave of guilt, and I just wonder what my boss would do if he saw how often I came on here:eek:

Yes i am glugging away............. I let myself down on water last night as i was sat doing my cross stitch!!!!!!!!!!!!! sat doing it for 3 hours then didn't like it so threw it away!!!!! still stopped me from eating!

Hey all, I have only drank 1 litre of water so far, so am behind schedule :(. Need advice, pls. I have lost over 5 stones now, however have been really lazy and need to start exercising, will be starting this weekend, however need good toning tips! I mean even though I have lost loads of weight so far, my stomach is still big, (cos of lack of exercise) and i have this horrible feeling I will be getting loads of saggy skin around that area, I am only half way with my weight loss, but i need to starting doing intensive exercises now.

I have signed up for a new Gym which will be opening mid-Feb, however any advice pls?

Hi Shalini,

If you try the dieting website Spark People (sorry not good at putting a link) they have all sorts of exercised programmes. It is a brilliant site, mainly for people do it the conventional way and it is free.

Afternoon all!!!

Feeling lovely jubbly today and hope you are too!!

2 Ltrs down, and just had chicken soup! Yum yum.

Going out tonight to a pub, haven't seen any of my friends since I started and they don't know I am doing this. Hopefully noone will wonder why I am not tucking into the post of gorgeous chips our landlady always puts out for us! My bottles of water wil be no surprise since I never drank anyway! Just hoping noone comes over with a Diet Coke for me!! lol

Well, its nearly the weekend, and that makes me happy snappy!!

Have a goooood day peeps!!!

XX

Afternoon all, on my lunch break... so quiet at work today! makes for a long day! 4litres down so pretty happy...weigh in tonight too... I'm going back to work in a mo so I'll wish you all a lovely afternoon :)

Good luck with your weigh in Bex.

3 litres down, just having a Tai Cha soup. Been shopping and bought 2 new pairs of 18's. Only cheapies from Sainsburys but they will do for now. Not expecting them to fit yet, but my 20 trousers are very very lose, which makes them longer and I keep tripping up. Got another headache but who cares - keep taking the tablets.

:fyi:
One of the down things about this diet is that your clothes get too big. - LOL:party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:

2.5L down so far. had a latte for breakfast and chicken muffin for lunch, trying to get all the water in early so I am not weighing it tonight.
Bought a bundle of designer clothes of eBay last night, total bargain.
WI tonight, so fingers crossed I can keep up my average.
Bought a slendertone belt on the recommendation from someone on here, arrived this morning so I am trying it out right now and hopefully get rid of my caesarian overhang. Also an ebay bargain.

Ladylite, just been on Sparkpeople, thank you soooooo mi=uch, looks fantastic, going to print them out soon and try them this weekend! :)

Thats fine, I love Sparks people too, but it would take me too long dieting the conventional way and I defo need the Councilling:psiholog:.

You know on sparks if you put in some details they will work out the programme for you?

Good luck tonight Alib

Evening! Just in from work. Just made some crips- deciding what to have with them. We are off to the pub tonight to meet up with our club, and I drank all my water at work so all that I drink tonight will be a bonus!

Been emailing my long lost friend who I have not seen or heard from for over 25 years....some of you may remember my mentioning finding her via the internet. It's so amazing. As if we never missed a beat. All the bad feelings when we parted have disintegrated, and its just the most amazing thing. If there is anyone out there in your lives you have missed over the years - I strongly suggest finding them! It is an incredible high. Loving every minute of it.

I am finding though, between that and posting here, I am losing touch with all my other friends back home!! LOL I must make some time this weekend to catch up with everyone.

Hope you all have a fantastic night, adn those of you weighing tonight - Bex and Ali...and any others, knock 'em down!!! good luck!!!!!!

X

Well I had a raspberry bar when I got in, it had been in the fridge all and and tasted lovely rock hard.

Just made some crisps, slightly more successful. Are they supposed to come off the paper easily, mine didnt. Who many calories in parchment paper?:eek:

Having a choc later. drank 5 litres already, really pleased with myself over that.

Have a great time with your mates to night BL, and good luck the WIers.

:party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:
Well done Ali, great news. You are getting nearer the BMI.

Was that you Bex that lost another 3lbs?

Back