Thursday Meeting

Hules

Silver Member
Hey ladies,

I had my first weigh in this morning and am very pleased to announce a 6.5lbs loss Yay! This means that I've lost a stone again finally!! Really really pleased with this and feeling positive still. I've got a busy couple of days now so won't be around to go on the 'puter, but I will have my phone to keep up to date with you all (though it is really quiet again, everyone okay? Hopefully it's just because it's in the week and things'll pick up again at the weekend!).

Also went out for a run, it's a 20minute non stop today, it was hard but I did it (in fact I did 21:18 because I tend to run to markers and this is where that traffic lights were :cool:). I love it! Zombies everywhere!

What an excellent loss!!! Congratulations,you must be sooo pleased!!! xxxx

I have been super busy at work, school shuts tomorrow for 7 weeks so have been getting all my paper work and cleaning etc up to date. I have been 100% with my points and have managed to save 3 or 4 each day so far to go towards a chinese or some wine on Saturday night. Once the hols start i plan to go swimming and to zumba or the gym every day during the week.
Well done on the 20 min run, i can't run for 2mins non stop!!! I tried the couch to 5k last year but really struggled, i get out of breath way too quickly. Maybe once i've lost a stone or 2 i'll try again.

wow!!!!!! thats an amazing loss well done you :)

i tried that couch to 5k too and i struggled to manage anymore than 3 minutes! i get really out of breath quick too, i much prefer to walk very fast on treadmill

Hi Shez :)

Back from work now, totally pooped. Was just tucking in to my chilli and rice courtesy of the hubby and then thought I'd better check the point situation. Had to leave half a points worth of chilli on my plate! I would NEVER have done that a week ago. It's a new me :)

It's brilliant that you've been 100% nikki, when do you weigh in? And saving all those points too is fab xxx

Last edited:
Oh, and C25K is definitely worth another go when you're ready. It tones everything brilliantly and helps with weight loss too. You begin to get used to how to breathe. X

Hi Shez :)

Back from work now, totally pooped. Was just tucking in to my chilli and rice courtesy of the hubby and then thought I'd better check the point situation. Had to leave half a points worth of chilli on my plate! I would NEVER have done that a week ago. It's a new me :)

It's brilliant that you've been 100% nikki, when do you weigh in? And saving all those points too is fab xxx

ur obviously tooooooo good with pointing!!
well done to u cus if it was on my plate id eat it!!!!

ur obviously tooooooo good with pointing!!
well done to u cus if it was on my plate id eat it!!!!

Ha ha, I'm definitely on a 'thing' it's just that l know I'm all or nothing ands if I relax I'll fall off the wagon!

Back