Thursday weigh in club! :)

well after a shocking weekend where i buckled and ate very bad things, ive just got back from chemist to be told i have lost 5 1/2 pounds :)

Danb said:
well after a shocking weekend where i buckled and ate very bad things, ive just got back from chemist to be told i have lost 5 1/2 pounds :)

Well done. I have been naughty in parts on this diet at weekends only and I have always lost. It doesn't work for everyone. But for me it does. It's amazing ! But naughty. I can't cope sometimes !
Good on ya x

It was my first weigh in last thursday and ive lost 12lbs :D sooo happy even went out with the girls yesterday to york and stuck to water so determined to do this ! x

s_waters_1989 said:
It was my first weigh in last thursday and ive lost 12lbs :D sooo happy even went out with the girls yesterday to york and stuck to water so determined to do this ! x

That's great well done :)

thank you ! you have done amazing i bet your so pleased x

Well done S_waters_1989. The best way to achieve sucess on LT in my opinion is to carry on with your life as normal but stick to LT 100%. That way you've got a greater chance of suceeding when you've reached your goal.

yeh thats why i went cause didnt want to have to stay in for however long it takes .. I agree though much more chance of suceeding afterwards aswell :) x

Soon2BeslimAli......9lbs yeyyyy brilliant result. It should hopefully get a bit easier for you now having your first weigh in is always a great boost and week 2 when you're fully in ketosis is not as bad as week 1. Best of luck for next week.

Well done astrantia on your great weightloss this week

Hi toddshar well done you really are great to have stuck with this for so long and to have been 100% you really do let people know that it can happen for them if they do as you do

Yey 4lbs Astrantia.....well done to you. A fantastic cumulative loss too in just 4 weeks. Best of luck for next week.

Mburke said:
Well done astrantia on your great weightloss this week

Hi toddshar well done you really are great to have stuck with this for so long and to have been 100% you really do let people know that it can happen for them if they do as you do

Thank you mburke x

Well done Mburke, brilliant loss and just shy if 3stone lost.

Well done to you too Todshar, 3lb is a great result. Your progress is totally awesome and you really are an inspiration to us all.

Well done ladies. Great losses!

That's brilliant, Astrantia. :) Well done. Keep it up.

Well my 1st week is over, I lost 10lb!!

Im finding it very hard today, im hungry and work bought in so much food which isn't helping me haha.
Im trying to stay 100% but its hard when your so so hungry and im feeling quite dizzy and weak, but not ill from it which is good.

Lets see how it goes!

Back