Thursday weigh in club! :)

Just 2lbs today... Better than zero tho :)

My weigh in girl is convinced it's because I keep drinking ASDA coke zero (it's ok on Exante and doesn't affect ketosis)...
I am sure it's just my metabolism as i've never had huge losses even when I've only drunk water.

I am a little dissapointed - 3lbs is what I was hoping for. Ah well, only 2lbs to my stone mark :)

hi all. happy valentines!!!! at least we had some chocolate... in the form of a shake..... down 8 lbs this week which is AMAZING!! mind u i had an extra day.
still. happy out!

hi all. happy valentines!!!! at least we had some chocolate... in the form of a shake..... down 8 lbs this week which is AMAZING!! mind u i had an extra day.
still. happy out!

Thats fantastic, well done!:D

Thats fantastic, well done!:D

thanks slim!!! u know why im so happy?? i can get a reading on the manual scales again! dont feel like such a freak now!!! AND ive less than 10 stone to lose. i know it sounds like loads but its better than saying oh ive more than 10 stone to lose! haha. YES!!!
how are u getting on??? ur doing well so far weight wise!! ur current weight is the lowest weight i have ever been in my adult life. that was the best time of my life. not to u maybe but everyones goals are different.
keep on with it anyway til u feel great about yourself. its all worth it. some days i want to just eat the fridge whole, even the shelves, but im still here.
xxxxx happy valentines day! xxx imagine it next year!!!

thanks slim!!! u know why im so happy?? i can get a reading on the manual scales again! dont feel like such a freak now!!! AND ive less than 10 stone to lose. i know it sounds like loads but its better than saying oh ive more than 10 stone to lose! haha. YES!!!
how are u getting on??? ur doing well so far weight wise!! ur current weight is the lowest weight i have ever been in my adult life. that was the best time of my life. not to u maybe but everyones goals are different.
keep on with it anyway til u feel great about yourself. its all worth it. some days i want to just eat the fridge whole, even the shelves, but im still here.
xxxxx happy valentines day! xxx imagine it next year!!!

Well done Totes! That is a fantastic weight loss! Crikey you have lost an incredible amount of weight in just 6 weeks! I'm sure you can already feel the difference. I know exactly what you mean about finally registering on your home scales, that is a lovely feeling.

Well done Ali, another fantastic loss, you are doing brilliantly xx

@busymum, thank u so much!! i dont know why i didnt get a notification of these last 2 replies?? anyway ya, isnt it amazing to be able to get on the manual scales. its an achievement in itself. there was a while there when id surpassed the final limit and i kept putting off having to get a digital. my horror when i got one that only went to 25stone... didnt know i was in fact 26.11 ..........barf. tobe 2lbs off getting into the 22stones now is like telling me im a size 10! im so happy. but i still whinge a lot!!!!! its soooo hard! ive found keeping as occupied OUTDOORS as possible is the key to my success and seems to move the weight a bit better.
what about u!! 12 stone doesnt sound so far away now does it!! u must be over the moon and beyond. what does ur husband make of it all! he must be drooling in ur face!! hahahaha. well done!!!
xxx good luck for tomorrow

@nic : thanks a million. im feeling good now, treating myself to fancy make up and everything. il be broke before i reach 20stone let alone 13?!!! hahaha. me and u are more or less losing the same amounts each week, so i know ur happy out right now!! keep it up now and ul be at goal in no time!! xxxxxxxxxxx

Wow toteslipo!!! You are doing so fab. Im really really proud of you. Well done and im so
Glad you took the courage to join lipotrim x

Day #5 of refeed and STS... Slightly disappointed but I know it could have been much worse. :)

+1lb this week... Back on the slop on Monday if all goes to plan.

Week 2 and another 5lbs gone! Following on from my 10lb loss last week, thats 1stone 1lb in two weeks. :)

Awww well done Stuey!!! You're into the 20's!!!!! x x x

OMGZ OMGZ OMGZ... Had takeaway curry on Saturday, leftovers on Sunday. Started again on Monday, sorta... Well my daughter got me an icecream maker for mothering Sunday... I didn't read the instructions properly so messed up the icecream on Sunday and decided I had to try some on Monday...

So basically on Monday I had a few spoons of icecream and LT. Then tues and wed I did LT.
Today is weigh in day and i've lost 5lbs!!!

Wow!!! Super pleased!

Weigh in done ... Another 8lbs this week.

well done stuey!!! u are nearly out of the 20s!!! keep going!

-5lbs for me this morning. :) im over the moon.... i can even lift a leg up now to do a bit of a jump!!! another week started... will this ever be overrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well done stuey!!! u are nearly out of the 20s!!! keep going!

-5lbs for me this morning. :) im over the moon.... i can even lift a leg up now to do a bit of a jump!!! another week started... will this ever be overrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks hun.... and well done to you too :) x

5lbs this week.... thats two stone in 4 weeks.

Back