Thursday Weigh In

ZoeJayneStarr

week 1 -1lb (totm) :(

Hi!!
could I join weighing in on a Thrusday please? used to weigh in on fridays but it aint convenient (sp?) any more.

I only lost 1lb on my first week too and another 1 lb on my second...i have my 3rd weigh in on thursday....i was gutted too, i was hoping for a little bit more. But at least it is a loss hun and if you lose it slowly its more likely to stay off :) keep thinking positive....we can do it :)

Hi
I go to class on a Thurs night and I lost 1.5lb. Very pleased with that as I lost 4.5lb last week but that was down to me having man flu so I would have been happy to maintain tonight.:)

I stayed the same.. i am hoping it will show next week as i had a few days in bed ill over the weekend :(
gutted though as 100% on plan..

I weigh in on Thursdays as well - I'm following Slimming World but doing it from home - no meetings near me. I signed up online last Thursday week, but didn't actually start till the Monday, and I was down 4lbs my first weigh in. I'm not expecting much this week though, I've had a dodgy few days, and Easter Sunday to get through yet! Also have a kids party on Monday so it will be hard stay 100%!

Hi am new here, actually joined in March but have just been browsing for a while. Actually signed up for Slimming World (again lol!) last week and have had a good success in the past with it but I definitely need to attend class to get results!! I have gone for something new and have tried Extra Easy this week, so far it seems to be going good and its great to be able to eat meat and carbs in the same meal!! Well i hope that nobody minds if i join in the Thursday weigh ins, have yet to have first one but fingers crossed!!!

Didn't have chance yesterday to post, but lost 3.5 lbs in my first week. 100% all the way. 1/4 of my target already (1 stone by end of July).:D

I weigh in on Thursdays at weight watchers. I've been going up and down. This past week I thought that I sticked to my points and I exercised, but today I gained a pound.

I had a bachelorette party for my friend on Saturday and there were only unhealthy things to eat. I tried to avoid eating those fatty pastries. But by the time I saw that we were going to be there for dinner, I had to eat something.

I'ts real difficult to lose weight, but I don't mind if it takes me a whole year to lose my 26 pounds. I've got my eye on the bigger picture and as long as I lose my weight, no matter how long it takes, I'm happy. Although it would be great to lose it sooner than later, as my husband promised me he will buy me a nice levi curve jean when I've lost my weight.

Hello! I started exante last Thursday. Starting weight was 12 stone 10lbs and I intend to weigh in every Thursday from then :) I hope to see a nice big loss after my first week this coming Thursday :)

Was thrilled this week to have lost 3.5lbs as had just been to Tenerife for 5 days and whilst was very good in the I did indulge in the evenings and ate (and drank) whatever I fancied. Hope it doesnt catch up with me this week !!!!! :-$

Hello everyone, I Calorie count and weigh myself at home on a Thursday. I started off at 17.13 first weigh in last Thursday and I had lost 7lbs :) Will have to see what this week brings.

Hi everyone. I am Kim and I have also decided that Thursday is my weigh in day. I am doing WW at home (old point system). I have 24.5 kg ( 54 lb) to loose and have set a date of the 1st of dec to try and achieve that by. Looking forward to my 1st weigh in on Thursday. A very big well done to all who have already weighed in and lost. :)

Fingers crossed for tomorrow, had a bit of a naughty weekend but have tried to make up for it with tons of superspeed food :break_diet:

Back