Thursday Weigh In

Hi everyone :) I had my first weigh in this morning I lost 3.8 kg (8.4lbs) yay. I hope everyone else has great WI's.

Morning everyone and well done Kim :) That is an amazing loss.
I am on my week 2 weigh in and loss 4lbs now 240lbs only 100 more to go :)

i can i join this forum please i will be weighting in the 1st time tomoz morning will post my weight loss then great loss people your all doing amazing remember every pound gets you closer to your target x

Good afternoon everyone. Welcome honey :). Lost 1.5 lbs this week brings my total to 9lb 14 :) good luck to everyone else.

Morning ladies, I have managed to loose 1lbs this week. WHich I was quite shocked by as I have been ill all week and no exercise.

Hi trix. Well done on your loss. Hope your feeling better Hun :)

weight today is 12.10 i have lost -6lb (TOTM) n great losses ladies x

thanx trixtabella heres to anoth week 100% and a great weight loss next week x

honeytemple88 said:
weight today is 12.10 i have lost -6lb (TOTM) n great losses ladies x

Well done , great effort :)

Hello there : )

Am on 2nd week of atkins and this week I lost 3lb...that's 13lb in total so am pretty chuffed : )

Well done to all other Thursdayers...maybe we should have a little competion with the other days of the week ; D

hugs

xxx

frumptyDumpty said:
Hello there : )

Am on 2nd week of atkins and this week I lost 3lb...that's 13lb in total so am pretty chuffed : )

Well done to all other Thursdayers...maybe we should have a little competion with the other days of the week ; D

hugs

xxx

Sensational effort Hun well done :)

Hi everyone. Having a smiley day today lost 1.5 kg (3lb 4) bringing my total loss to 6 kg (13lb 2). So i only have 18.5 kg (40lb 7) to go. Hopefully will be there by xmas. Good luck to you all for your WI :)

week 2 and i've lost another -4lb very happy ;-D

Hey girls, hope you don't mind if I join in? I've started SW today and my starting weight is 11st 4lbs - my first goal is 10st 7lbs then I'll worry about the rest (aiming for around 9st in the end!).

Well done everyone on your losses so far, hope I can add to them next week at my first weigh in - I don't know what to hope for, but I will be honest and admit that my diet has been so, so bad lately (tons of junk, tons of fatty food and eating late at night - OH is a chef, and now I'm taking over lol). Hoping the drastic change might bring me a big smile next Thursday morning :)

A pound is still a pound I guess...actually, I am just pleased I lost this week as I know a few who tend to stall completely or even go backwards...and main thing is, a stone gone in just three weeks : 0 )

Good luck to all other thursdayers xxx

Back