Thursday Weigh in ??

I have been all over the place over the last 5 weeks. I also had my laptop broken by my darling children so I have been away.
Hoping for a 100% week this week.
Had a 3lb gain then a week off then a 1lb loss then this week for a 1.5lb gain.
Not yet got over the 2st mark grrrr so need a nice 3-4lb loss to beat my recent badness. x

Well done hun x

Just joined slimming world I did it on Halloween first weigh in and 2.5 lbs off so pleased cos it was not a good week so determined to lose another 2.5 next week weight today is 13 stone exactly . I am 42 three kids and my height is 5 ft 4 inches. TArget weight 9 St 10 lbs !

I'm also a Thursday weigher... will be my first weigh in this week, so 4 days in eeek. Wish me luck!

First weigh this Thursday after re-joining. Picked a terrible week to rejoin as I've been out for dinner three nights in a row for various reasons, although I tried to make decent choices. Completely dreading this Thursday now, I'm gonna be the first person to put on in their first week!

Ah it's never a bad week to start. Just think what you would have done at those meals last week and also inbetween. You also may be pleasantly surprised

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

2lbs loss this week. A little disappointed but a loss is still a loss x

Yes, these scales hold a lot of power urgh. Because I didn't go to any weight loss programme, I never had to weigh myself on a particular day but I have friends who have and they always dreaded it. I suppose everyone copes and is encouraged in different ways. During my diet, I only allowed myself to weigh in once per month, making sure not to weigh on days where I was feeling a bit bloated etc. This helped me a lot because there was always a healthy deficit and over the course of the month any "bad" days were evened out by the "making up for it" days, and I was always roughly on track. On previous diets I used to weigh myself weekly or more and was ALWAYS massively discouraged if there wasn't a loss every time and I would go as far as to say, it actually ruined many diets. While some people might find a regular weigh in helpful and motivating, I find it stressful and potentially disastrous. Sometimes you can be losing fat but retaining water and there won't appear to be a weight loss on the scales when really there is. Sorry - didn't mean this to be so long winded, anyway good luck!

I'll be weighing in on a Thursday evening when I start back at SW group next week (hopefully).

Weighed in this morning: 4lbs off in my first week!

Back