1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Thursday weigh ins, anyone?

Discussion in 'General Weekly Weigh-In' started by Aishah, 3 February 2014 Social URL.

1. Aishah

Aishah Active Member

I love weighing in on a Thursday. Simply because, Thursday is my 'day off', now I don't mean I go off in one and have double my calories intake, bit I allow myself to have one naughty treat. For example, a bowl of custard or a chocolate bar ect. Thursday weigh ins in my opinion are great! The reason why? It's a weigh in just before the weekend so I'm still motivated to lose the weight till the weekends over. By Monday, in my head I think to myself, it's a fresh week, less than a week to go and I can have a treat.

I hope that makes sense.

So whose with me on Thursday weigh-ins?!?!?

Xoxo

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Embo

Embo Member

I love Thursday weigh ins too! I lost 5lb today :D

4. Emyjadeness

Emyjadeness Active Member

Well done everyone :)

5. lolacola

lolacola Well-Known Member

2.5 off :D

6. Jadey88

Jadey88 Member

Well done everyone :) I'm a Thursday weighed and just joined last week x

7. ColeyWoley27

ColeyWoley27 Well-Known Member

I am also a Thurs weigh inner.

I weigh in at 7pm UK though so today is going slow.

This week I know I gained

2.5 last thurs
    4 the week before and 1 the week before that so got 7.5 off so far. Going to be so gutted when i see my gain but been consulting with my scales and they say a gain is on the cards :(

Keep it up everyone x

8. wooduyb21

wooduyb21 Member

nice job guys...[​IMG]

9. fran63

fran63 New Member

Hi i started 2 weeks ago...lost 5lb first week but for some reason its not going so well this week!