Thursdays weigh In's!

Im undecided about tonight - dunno how Ive done, Ive not been great sticking to food on a couple of days... in fact Ive been terrible and deserve to have put on or STS, and Im due on which doesnt help either. But recently Ive been dreading WIs, last week I dreaded it and had lost 3 1/2, previously 2 1/2 - so think I just need to take the pressure off myself a little bit - not food wise, but yesterday Taz got me thinking and she said she needs to stop focussing on weight and concentrate on the plan - great advice I thought xxx

I'm hoping to stay the same and if I gain only a small one. Had pizza sunday so am bit worried but 99% of the time my eating is much better than it used to be so I try to concentrate on that. I go to WI with 2 relatives so as much as its not a competition I hate to be the odd one out.

I'm hoping to stay the same and if I gain only a small one. Had pizza sunday so am bit worried but 99% of the time my eating is much better than it used to be so I try to concentrate on that. I go to WI with 2 relatives so as much as its not a competition I hate to be the odd one out.

Yeah me and my friend go together and like you I dont wanna be the one that puts on! x

Lost a pound today - am pleased with that cos hadnt had a great week (infact it was terribl but lets not dwell on it!) Only need another half pound and that'll be three stone gone forever - yay! well done mod karen.

Well done both of you - even if you are not FBI's x

Mk1 and Rainbow well done girls :) Mk1 I hope that indian is not running behind you, all ready to catch up in time for next week!!! eeekkkk lol

Mk1 and Rainbow well done girls :) Mk1 I hope that indian is not running behind you, all ready to catch up in time for next week!!! eeekkkk lol

i doubt it - i've eaten much worse every thurs night after weigh-in!!! just tucking in to some ben and jerrys ice cream!

i will be back on angelic form 1st thing in the morning though :)

i doubt it - i've eaten much worse every thurs night after weigh-in!!! just tucking in to some ben and jerrys ice cream!

i will be back on angelic form 1st thing in the morning though :)

You better get eatting ice cream outta your system my girl cause your in the FBI's now. :whoopass:

lol - we aint started yet! i have next weeks thursday planned into my sins. i'm having a mushroom chow mein from the chinese and i won't go over :)

Lol ok, your off the hook. Would you not hate to work for me!

you'd probably hate to work with me too! the only manager of me is me...my manager knows that and knows i don't see managers as people at a higher level than me, just people that got lucky when they applied for promotions, etc. :D

I lost 3 lbs. wahoo, my first stone gone!

Back