Thursday's WI's

StephCracknell

Silver Member
Good luck to everyone with a weigh in today! I am off to wi tonight so have to behave all day :) but have a nice dinner planned (all within plan)

I have really liked EE, now to find out if I have lost anything on it tonight as it seemed too easy! LOL

Have a good day!
x

good luck for your wi x

I have lost 1lb. If I am honest, i am a little disapointed as I have stuck to it 100%. As I have so much to lose, I hoped that it would come off a bit quicker but hey ho at least I havent gained. If i lose 1lb a week, I will be 40lbs lighter by Christmas!! Lol! x Good luck everyone x

Just been to WI and have lost 4 and a half lbs this week!!!

Well done ladies!! I will put mine on tonight after WI. Drinking water like mad! LOL. Don't be dissapointed Tracey, I am sure you will have a large loss next week, they say your weight loss is usually a week behind. x

1lb off for me this week. Was hoping for more but at least its another 1lb in the right direction.
Well done everyone who has weighed so far and good luck to those for later

Thanks Steph. When I have tried to lose weight before, I have become demotivated when my weight loss has been slow, and thrown in the towell only to come back heavier!! This time, i am determined to do it differently, and this site is such great support and for me has really made a difference. So if it is a 1lb a week then thats good enough for me! Good luck everyone! x

I've got my WI tonight too. Like you Tracey I lost 1lb last week (first week) and was really miffed. I'm hoping to get at least 1lb off this week. In the past I've ditched the plan when the weight doesn't drop off quickly - determined to stick with it this time. (Really hope it does start dropping off soon tho!!) ;)

I lost 1 1/2 pounds at last night's WI. I was quite pleased, as we went out for a chinese meal on Friday and also a curry on Sunday, for mother's day. I do wonder how much I would have lost if I'd been good all week though!

Morning all!

I love 4.5lbs last night at wi! woo hoo! It is my first WI back on slimming world in about a year. I wasn't sure EE was working because it was sooooo easy and it did! I am so pleased

xx

Back