Thursh?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by bunnycd, 5 March 2007 Social URL.

1. bunnycd

bunnycd Full Member

Hi I just wondered if anyone knew if thrush is a side effect of the diet as my sister and myself have both suffered since doing cambridge. I have only ever had it once before (in my lifetime) thanks in advance. xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Not that i know of ......... I've always suffered from thrush when i take anti-biotics etc - but have been ok on CD. Can't find anything in the CD book about thrush either.

Hope it soon clears up and you and your sister feel better.

4. archantgirl

archantgirl Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Both myself and my Mum have both had it within 10 days of starting CD, and both of us had it in the normal place and on our tongue! It makes your tongue have a thick yellow fur on it, and can crack and bleed. Depending on individual people's body make up, but yes we did both have it bad. You are not the only one!

5. bunnycd

bunnycd Full Member

wrong post

Thanks that is great to hear I am not alone!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.