Thyroid

oh dear hun, but you're not giving up!!! i've not thought about doing the healthy and filling yet, still finding my way round the pro points! lol
not sure how well i've done this week, feels like i've eaten loads!!!
xxx

Hi dizzy dee.. First week on 26 points with 1 day of f&h and I lost 2lbs .... result :)))

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

well done you xxxx
i lost 2 and half this week, have now lost 9lb in total, mini goal is to lose another 5lb by christmas, then it will be my first stone!

How are you going dizzydee..???? I only had half off this week ...*sigh* cx

So nice to find this thread.... I also have an under active thyroid and I'm taking thyroxine I also have PcOS which is also bloody har work when it comes to losing weight.... However at my heaviest 16st 13 lbs I have managed to get down to 15.1 it's been slow going mostly 1lbs off or STS but I'm changig my way of life and losing at the same time....

I thought I would never lose weight when I was diagnosed I was cycling into work 6 miles and back plus doing an hours gym class at lunch plus eating healthy but the weight seemed to pile on

I'm on the road to getting my life back via losing weight and I WILL get to goal weight no matter if it takes me double the time of a person with a normal thyroid

We CAN do it Ladies and we are proof that whilst it's so easy to throw the towel in and say " I have an under actor thyroid therefore I'll never be able to be skinny" that's wrong ... We may have to work harder but yes we will make it!!

Goodluck one and all xxx

I am determined to get to 10 stone bracket so have atleast 4.7 stone to lose

Yay Lauratheloop.....
I'm determined too ... You sound so positive .. Keep it up gal ... :)
I do try hard altho have skipped my exercise class tonight and had chippy chips and savaloy for dinner ... Shopping all day and watching my daughters dance classes as its end of term .... And they're into dancing in a big way ... So tonight was there for 3 hours ...... What I should have done was get chips for everyone else and had a Ww ready meal for myself ..!!!!! Tsk Tsk .!! Never mind . Next time ..!!!

Hey I had Chinese..... But ya know what I was good all day and I don't feel deprived... What's important is that we can still live a normal life and we don't always have to say NO! Lol

I don't mind going at it slow and steady as long as I don't gain I don't mind STS for a few weeks, what matters to me is I once was 16.13 and now I'm 15 and that to me in itself is an achievement and it's the fact that I can still enjoy naughty foods but I know the limits.... I don't Wana eat leaves everyday I want the occasional chocy or crisp but what I've learned is that all of the above naughty food all day and everyday is where I once went wrong!

I believe we can all do this... I was always the one that wouldcry to my hubby that I was fed up being fat and wanted to be slim but the very next day I would stuff my face and wonder why I could never achieve my dream... I also find my approach to healthy eating a breath of fresh air I am so in control and it's no one else's diet rules and so I'm more determined to stick to it.....

If I can make the change then I believe anyone can!!!

Let's get cracking hey ;-)

Fish and chips once in a while is fine , if you good all week or great all week one treat shouldn't really affect your weight loss - after all we are all humans and life does get in the way.... What's important I think is that we take that treat and understand that's all it is and that we don't have to fall off the wagon an eat ourselves up just because we couldn't be bother 1 night to stick to plan....

Xxxx

Hi girls just wanted to comment on this because I'm so proud of my mum. We joined WW in July and she weighed in at 13stone 11lbs she also has an underactive thyroid. Last night she weighed in at 10stone 13lbs.

She didn't think she would see much difference because of her thyroid but at nearly 3stone down she looks amazing and I'm so happy she stuck to it. Sorry for goin on a bit but just wanted to let u know it can be done x

Wow well done to your mum Claireb ???amazing weight loss .. She has proved it can be done :) I'm very pleased and now feel spurred on xx

Lots of love from me :)

linski24 said:
Wow well done to your mum Claireb ???amazing weight loss .. She has proved it can be done :) I'm very pleased and now feel spurred on xx

Lots of love from me :)

Thanks very much she was always 9 and a half stone but since her thyroid problem the weight just piled on but it shows it can be done and she has other problems meaning she can't exercise or walk much so it is purely down to WW which she's happy about. Best of luck to u xxx

I have an underactive thyroid and put on 2 stone before I found out what was causing it. Since I've been sorted on the right level of medication I've lost the weight quite easily just sticking to WW religiously! The excess weight, which I've never had before, made me so depressed that there was no way I was going to deviate from the diet!!! Good luck to everyone :)

Hi everyone

not been on for a while, have had a couple of really crappy weeks; major time of month from hell, and big work issues (thought i was going to lose my job) so had an eating binge and downed a goodly number of vodkas!!!!!
weightwise i have stayed the same, so not as bad as it could have been :/

Glad you are all doing so brilliantly, keep it up! xx

2lbs on this week ... Time of month so I'm hoping it's that ... X

Have you had wi yet dizzydee..??? I missed this week as my meeting on a Tuesday and I CBa to go to another one on the wed lol x but I think I gained a pound .. :-(

I stayed the same!!!!!
Gave a big woohoo at weigh in! lol
Finishing all the left over goodies tonight so i can start afresh tomorrow!

Back