Ticker update help please!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by mollydog, 28 April 2008 Social URL.

1. mollydog

mollydog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.56%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi.
    I've managed to get my ticker up and running but i cant work out how to update it and would appreciate someones help.
    Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sassey50kg

sassey50kg determined to be thin!

Hi if you 'double click' on your own ticker it will open a new window (tickerfactory) you have to put your pin in and then scroll down to enter your new weight!
    I love changing mine!!!! (sad I know)
    xx

4. mollydog

mollydog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.56%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Cool! Thanks, that was soo easy but i would never have worked that out. I lost 2 this week making me 2 and half stone lost to date. Reaching halfs and stones always feels better.
    I have a friend that has lost nearly 4 stone in 9 weeks by not cheating on SS but i'm now slowing down and enjoying a wee meal of cottage cheese and greenery when i come in from work and hoping so much that this slow addition of food will keep a pound or two coming off every week whilst teaching myself that my old greed and lack of exercise was not good.
    Thanks for your help.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.