Tigger trying to get her bounce back

tigger22

Silver Member
I everyone , I went to chemist yesterday and had my first weigh in since Christmas, and sad to say I've gained 4 lb . I started my first shake this morning at 9 am and my second one at 5pm , drinking plenty of water and not feeling to bad , but tried to keep myself busy , stomach making alot of gurgling noises at the moment but I do no that once the first four days or so are over I will feel better , hope everyone had a nice Christmas
Thanks for all the support since november
Tigger xx

Welcome back Tigger:welcome2:
I think you did well not to gain anymore than 4lbs over the festive season.

Well done for getting back on the wagon, you might find you slip back into ketosis quicker this time around as you were only off for a short break.

Happy New Year 2012:new_year:

Thanks Elaine melaine
Glad to be back & hearing from yeah all , how did you get on over Xmas & the new year
Tigger xx

Welcome back tig x have a great week hun x

You'll be back into the swing in no time Tigger. xxx

Welcome back

Good thing is your back now and that few lbs al be off in the first week ;)

Xx

tigger22 said:
Thanks munch bunch
All I want to do right now is eat lol
Tigger xx

Hard isn't it getting back into the swung of things , you'll do fab !! Xx

Thats great today is my 4th day of tfr and I was in ketosis yesterday but today I'm not , didn't do anything so I can't understand it , that said I am down on the scales
Best of luck when you weigh in
Tigger xx

Don't get hung up on the ketotis thing = If you have stuck rigidly to the diet as instructed and you are losing forget the ketosis!! It'll happen anyway. Just concentrate on doing the diet right and ensure sufficient fluids and you will be fine.

Thanks bigjeeze
Just want this weight gone for good lol I know the ketosis is only part of the process . But I do get fixated on things ha ha

Back