Tiggertoes on Atkins

coffeelover said:
Great your working with a new and good team. The others sound like right harpies.

yay to eating lots of food.

I think my 2 dearly departed kitties were in a cattery in quarantine in Woking years ago. I lived in Surrey for 18 months and it is beautiful. Love the pubs;)

I love Surrey to but it nuff rain ALOT here. We might as well be living in Scotland.

We kind of are at the moment. The jet stream that is usually over Scotland making it so soggy has reversed and is over the south of England hence the terrible weather. Please take it back, Scotland! I'm so fed up of it!

We kind of are at the moment. The jet stream that is usually over Scotland making it so soggy has reversed and is over the south of England hence the terrible weather. Please take it back, Scotland! I'm so fed up of it!

Take it back? It's hasn't left here!:D Still dreadful today. Going shopping only thing for it.

Morning TT ... hope you have a lovely day xx

Hello girls. I'm still recovering from nights. Days fade into night etc.

Took SD to Pets@Home to look around and I was scratched really badly by a rabbit she was holding. I now have two really deep gashes on my neck. Doubt they'll go away soon.

Made family a huge tuna pasta alforno and settled for a lovely salad of tuna, king prawns, tomatoes, cucumber, lettuce and seafood sauce. It was so satisfying.

Feeling fairly glum today. Pretty sure it's down to this shitty weather we've been having and it's that time soon so my tolerance is at its lowest.. We bought a huge new tv and my OH has not stopped fiddling with the settings. It's really starting to grind on me......

I hope everyone is well and making the best of this gloomy weather.

Mmmm... Your tuna salad sounds really yummy! Xxx

Argh, scary were-rabbit. I hope you feel better soon TT, at least nights are done.

Horrible rabbit! Have you been dreaming of rabbit stew ever since? :D

Know what you mean about feeling a little glum, I'm the same today :(

Evening TT... Hope there's no nasty bunnies around still! Xx

My rabbit scratches... I still love the fuzzy little things though.

Lol rabbit stew. I love rabbit stew!! Nan used to make it with the wild rabbits she caught on her farm.

Back to a normal working week tomorrow which is a great welcome.

Hope everyone is well and happy xxx

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120715_185205.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120715_185205.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Ouch TT, they're pretty deep. Do you have your tetanus up to date?

Lol on OH fiddling with the settings, that kind of thing drives me crazy too. x

Ouuuch. Looks like a vampire rabbit attack. I do love rabbits though - have thought of having a house rabbit before. Probably would if I lived somewhere inappropriate for cats.

Hope you're well xx

Morning Tigs - and chuckling at Susie! Lol xx

Morning TT. And :eek: to vampire were rabbits!

Hi Ladies. Sorry for the absence. Work has been really manic. Every station on the Underground are trying to get as much done as possible before the Olympics. My office is a nutthouse.

Tomorrow is officially my last shift with the team from DOOM and I'm so happy. Just in time to before the real craziness starts. It sucks that I'm already wishing the games over before they've begun.

Anyway. I've been clean and green since Monday and feeling great. The excess water I've accumulated during my bender has started to go and I'm pretty sure I can get down another 4lbs before holiday. I've done some preemptive buying because all the shops already have autumn ranges on the shelves and by the time we go all the summer gear will be gone. Let's hope that was not a silly mistaka-to-maka...

Menu for today was:

Scrambled eggs with sour cream, chives, butter
Smoked salmon
Ham

Pork chop
Cauli mash
Swede mash
Garlic mayo

Tuna
Mayo
Olives
Diet coke

Mug of alpro

Yesterday:
Prawns
Mayo
Seafood salad
Olives
Salami
Roast beef
Salad
Babybel
Kabanossi
Pork scratchings

Just in time to before the real craziness starts. It sucks that I'm already wishing the games over before they've begun.

So lovely to see you Tigs - and I know what you mean, I work in Greenwich and it is mad crazy with tourists already, all taking up the whole pavement and not being aware of people who Need To Get On! Arggghhhh :D

Well done on the holiday shopping, it had to be done!

Sxxx

PS love the DOOM acronym - what does it stand for?

Back