Tighten the tum!!

fiojam

Focused & goin for goal!
What's the best way to tighten my tum?!

I've lost weight before and 'snapped' back but I wasn't as big before losing that time round.

As I recently got big red stretch marks before dieting, I've found i'm more saggy this time.

Can I do anything to help it to go back? :eek:

What's the best way to tighten my tum?!

I've lost weight before and 'snapped' back but I wasn't as big before losing that time round.

As I recently got big red stretch marks before dieting, I've found i'm more saggy this time.

Can I do anything to help it to go back? :eek:

Hiya,

As we get older, things take a little longer to snap back. Give it time, and some good ole excercise and you will soon get your tummy back. If you are not a great excercise person, try Pilates - low impact but very effective and great fun.

Stretch marks never really go - you can get all sorts of lotions that ease the redness of them so that they are less visible, but the silvery scars wil always remain.

Good luck

Andy

I use bio oil for red stretch marks and it has helped.

I do a tummy exercise that I find works for me and I do it first thing in the morning on an empty bladder and before breakfast.

I bend over slightly with my hands on the front of my thighs and I breathe in and out and when my lungs are empty I pull my tummy in and up and hold for about ten seconds and work up to 20 seconds.

Relax and breath in and out and when ready go again and I do it three times only!

I find after a few days you will feel your tummy muscles working again. If the muscle is in good condition the skin drapes much better over it.

You need to give your skin a chance to spring back...they say two months for every stone lost.

I myself am a great believer in massage and I do a good bit of body massage on myself with little bit of bio oil for the stretch marks and nivea Q10 for the rest. But just use your favourite as it is the massage that helps with de toxing the body and helping the immune system.

Massage therapy dilates the blood capillaries of the skin increasing the uptake of vital skin repairing nutrients and speeding the removal of harmful toxins.

This increase in circulation brings energy producing nutrients and oxygen to your cells as well as carries away metabolic waste products that can make you feel listless and drained.

This improved circulation helps to moisturize your skin, improving skin texture while relieving dryness and itching.

You may have noticed I have a thing about my skin:rolleyes:

Love Mini xxx

Back