Tillymax is trying again

Anytime Jackie. It's nice to have people to talk to who don't judge you and I think we're a pretty nice bunch of people on here - even me ;)

So true. Its lovely that there is such a lovely lovely group of people that never judge, always there to support each other, and nice.... means alot. Its so lovely never to have to explain myself all the time etc. If busy and lots going on people understand, if pig out on choccie, people understand :D:D:D:D:D:D :bighug: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good evening - oooh I sound like Alfred Hitchcock.

I've just got back from the pub :D I went with some of my old colleagues and it was nice to catch up. Some I haven't seen for years. These are proper friends though. You know the ones who even if you don't see them for a while you've still got loads to talk about and have a good laugh. Boy did I need a good laugh :D

Think I've gone way over syns but I don't care cos I needed to let my hair down for a change ;)

I'm feeling good - but I think that's the booze ;)

So glad you had a fab time with your friends, you really did need it xxxxx

its nice to let your hair down once in a while
and blow away a few cobwebs glad you enjoyed your
evening Tilly
hope you don't have a sore head this morning

Good Morning :D

I lost 2lb this week. I'm pleased cos it's going down instead of up for a change but it's a bit annoying when it's 2lb that I'd already lost and have had to relose it after gaining it :rolleyes:

I still haven't got my 2 stone shiney back - must remember to update my stats.

The other thing is I feel really positive about the diet today. Please please please let this feeling stay cos it's not been here for ages :D

Work - I've got a 4 day week next week cos I'm on strike on Wednesday. The week after I've got a 3 day week cos I booked 2 days off ages ago. Then I've got a whole week to work before I break up for Christmas :)

I'm gonna have a catch up on here and then I'm off to wrap Christmas presents.

:happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096:

well done tilly xx your going in the right direction again:D

Got to tell you this, i mentioned to my mum about us laugthing about her misfortune and especially the fog incident. my dad proceeds to tell me that he drove onto the field to find her:eek: inthe fog:eek: while she was flat on her back on the field:eek:
His comment was I realised afterwards I could of run her over :eek:.
Isn't that just men for you ! my brother and i have been laugthing all afternoon wondering how he would have explained that to the police :8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:

Hope you are having a lovely weekend xx

:happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096:

well done tilly xx your going in the right direction again:D

Got to tell you this, i mentioned to my mum about us laugthing about her misfortune and especially the fog incident. my dad proceeds to tell me that he drove onto the field to find her:eek: inthe fog:eek: while she was flat on her back on the field:eek:
His comment was I realised afterwards I could of run her over :eek:.
Isn't that just men for you ! my brother and i have been laugthing all afternoon wondering how he would have explained that to the police :8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:

Hope you are having a lovely weekend xx

Your poor mummy. First she's got two ungrateful kids laughing at her affliction and then her husband tries to mow her down in cold blood :eek:

Good Morning
Yesterday was ok. I'll post my food diary in a minute. Does anyone know how many syns in a bag of minstrels? I should have found out before I ate them :)

It's cold and windy here. Go back to smelly work tomorrow. I know I was meant to be a lady of leisure but need to sort out my debts first :rolleyes:

Does anyone have a gothic cloak they're selling cheap?

Well done on the loss this week Tilly and huzzah for being back on plan :D No boots up the bum for you either hehe.

Whatcha after a cloak for? Sounds most mysterious, thinking you're going to work as Little Red Riding Hood for some reason lol

Dunno minstrel syns but I know Sugar has those as her weekend treat so she'd know :)

Afternoon Tilly,

Time doesn't half fly when you are having fun!....never mind day off wednesday;)

A 42g bag of minstrels are 10.5 syns

Well done on the loss this week Tilly and huzzah for being back on plan :D No boots up the bum for you either hehe.

Whatcha after a cloak for? Sounds most mysterious, thinking you're going to work as Little Red Riding Hood for some reason lol

Dunno minstrel syns but I know Sugar has those as her weekend treat so she'd know :)

It's for Emma for Christmas. She wanted a wand so I thought I'd get her a cloak to go with it. She's 16 goining on 2 :D

Afternoon Tilly,

Time doesn't half fly when you are having fun!....never mind day off wednesday;)

A 42g bag of minstrels are 10.5 syns

Thanks Lynne. I really should have checked before I ate them cos that's quite a lot of syns :rolleyes:

Have a browse on ebay? I bet there's loads on there at reasonable prices :)

My mum had a dark grey cloak yonks ago, never saw her in it but I was always pinching it for hallow'een. I'd forgotten about that, thanks for the memory jolt :D

I thought I wasn't going to get on here today cos the stupid laptop is playing up again :rolleyes:

Work wasn't too bad.

I've ordered a cloak and that means I only have a few bits left to buy for Christmas. It's the few bits that seem to take forever though :)

Food for yesterday 27/11/11
Green Day

Br porridge (B) milk (A) and syrup (2 syns)

Din crumpets and beans (abt 8 syns)

Tea toad in hole (4.5 syns) mash onion gravy (2.5 syns) and peas

Snacks grapes

I've just realised I didn't have my other B but I did have an accident with a packet of chocolate biscuits and ate far too many :eek:

I always find the last bits and bobs the worst too, i just have to get the kids main pressies and then i am done i am never normally this organised, but decided to get it all done before i go back to work

loved the concept of an accident with a packet of biscuits i must remember that one.:giggle:

hope you are having a good week at work xxx

I've bought nothing for nobody yet :eek: Too busy buying myself things from the radley website and umming and ahhing about getting a Dolce Gusto ('cause of Lily) and Hotter shoes/boots ('cause of Jackie). I am easily influenced, can you tell? :giggle:

Are y'work lot all talking about pickets and marches or are they all off skiving and christmas shopping instead? I expect work today for you will be a bit like the last day of school before a holiday hehe.

Are you still keeping it up with Trevor? ;)

Back