5oog small cauli florets
800ml veggie stock
10 extra light cheese triangles
salt and pepper
and paprika to garnish

spray saucepan with fry light add onion and paprika
and soften onion for 5 mins
add cauli and stock bring to boil cover and simmer for
15mins using slotted spoon lift out a couple of cauli pieces for garnish set aside
stir the cheese triangles into the soup then blend and serve
with a floret and a sprinkle of paprika on top.......

please, please be my guest and try it first ;)

:D

Morning Tilly

as requested

Cauli cheese Soup

2.5 syns on all plans

1 large onion peeled and chopped
1/2 tsp smoked paprika
5oog small cauli florets
800ml veggie stock
salt and pepper
and paprika to garnish

15mins using slotted spoon lift out a couple of cauli pieces for garnish set aside

Oh yum. I do hope I can get extra light cheese here, So far I have only seen light. That sounds right up my street.

Hi Tilly.

I am so bad, not been around as much as I should. I do not know where the time slides by too.

How are you, are you feeling o.k. now.
????

How is work now ???? I am sure I have missed something here. My own fault for being absent......must go back a few pages and catch up properly.

love and hugs xxxxx

Ouch for the toe!

Do you fall in holes in the floor that aren't there, and step over things that also aren't there?...I do:eek:

Ditto about it's easier when drunk, it kind of balances it out!:confused:

Lloyd was going to get me a T-shirt a couple of years ago, printed, with "I'm not drunk, I just have Vertigo"

Ha ha Lynne I don't think we'd better go out together cos people really would think we were drunk if we were both flat on our faces in the road :D

Love the t-shirt idea. I could also get one saying "it's not my vertigo, I'm p*ssed" ;)

:D

Morning Tilly

as requested

Cauli cheese Soup

2.5 syns on all plans

1 large onion peeled and chopped
1/2 tsp smoked paprika
5oog small cauli florets
800ml veggie stock
salt and pepper
and paprika to garnish

Thanks for the recipe - it actually sounds quite nice :)

Oh yum. I do hope I can get extra light cheese here, So far I have only seen light. That sounds right up my street.

Hi Tilly.

I am so bad, not been around as much as I should. I do not know where the time slides by too.

How are you, are you feeling o.k. now.
????

How is work now ???? I am sure I have missed something here. My own fault for being absent......must go back a few pages and catch up properly.

love and hugs xxxxx

Hi Sue
Works sh*t but I'm off this week so all is good :)
Then I'm on strike on Wednesday and after that there's only 2 weeks til the Christmas hols :D

Good morning everyone.
Today is a green day - I hope I remember that at tea time :eek:

Food so far
Br - porridge (B) milk (A) and syrup (2 syns)

I'm gonna have a pasta and sauce packet thing in a minute. It's been in the cupbaord for ages so I thought I'd use it up before it goes out of date.

my mum used to have this fantastic habit of just chucking her self on the floor:confused:

her inner ear would tell her brain she was falling over and she would correct it, cos she wasn't actually falling over the correction would cause her too.

My all time fav was when i was 16 on a really foggy day she was dizzy that morning but set off for work as normal. somehow on the way she fell over and due to the menieres and the fog became totally disorientated. some how she thought she was upright and kept trying to walk while lying flat on her back.
A neighbour discovered her and had to get my dad to come rescue her.
:8855::8855::8855::8855:

Wasn't always funny, following a fall once she had two black eyes and people thought my dad had hit her :eek:

Got visions now of you and ginlin lying in the middle of the road with a bottle of booze trying to convince everybody its vertigo :8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:

( is it obvious I have a really sick sense of humour :eek:)

my mum used to have this fantastic habit of just chucking her self on the floor:confused:

her inner ear would tell her brain she was falling over and she would correct it, cos she wasn't actually falling over the correction would cause her too.

My all time fav was when i was 16 on a really foggy day she was dizzy that morning but set off for work as normal. somehow on the way she fell over and due to the menieres and the fog became totally disorientated. some how she thought she was upright and kept trying to walk while lying flat on her back.

Wasn't always funny, following a fall once she had two black eyes and people thought my dad had hit her :eek:

Got visions now of you and ginlin lying in the middle of the road with a bottle of booze trying to convince everybody its vertigo :8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:

I love it!

Obviously must have the same sick sense of humour!

Hi Tilly, I so want to see you wearing that T-shirt, it would have me in fits....mind you most things would have me in fits :8855:
Sorry Mandy I am crying with laughter, I now have this wonderful picture of your Mum wondering why she wasn't getting anywhere while laying on her back trying to walk to work hahahaha....I am awful in situations like that, I'd like to say I would have run across and tried to help her but truth is I probably would have been rooted to the spot wetting myself laughing, not cos it's funny but cos I do that when I'm nervous or not sure what to do :giggle:
eww that awful word meniere's ....had it once for 3 months, that was enough....I would hate to have what you and Lynne have Tilly, sooner have my psoriasis
Oh and I too have a sick sense of humour....gets me in a lot of trouble actually ooops :giggle: xxxxxx

My mum has menieres and has attacks about once or twice a year, she has had it since i was about 13. She was in hospital with a head inj following a fall and at the time they thought she had a brain tumour.
she tends to take stemetil when she feels an attack coming on.

Flashing lights seem to set her off a lot and stress seems to play a part.

Now to show my wicked side:angeldevil:, my brother sister and I discovered that if we rocked from side to side it would make her dizzy and then she would have to sit down. We used to do it when she was shouting at us:ashamed0005::ashamed0005::8855::8855:

Hope you feel better soon xxx

:8855:
:8855: You're poor mum! It's making me think you and your brother/sister look like a cross between russian dolls and those blow-up toys that are weighted at the bottom that you push so they rock back and forth
:8855:

I dunno what it is with my ears but I seem to get an earache every other month that leaves me with dizzy spells. I dunno what sets them off though 'cause I get it sitting down while working - I'll suddenly lurch over to one side and have fallen off my chair a few times (again I swear I wasn't drinking!) and I'll suddenly lurch to one side while walking along too sometimes ... wondering if I'm part fainting goat or something!

Hehe, are you off on a picket Tilly? Our unit manager sent an email round to check who was striking, wondered if they hoped I'd work with being a homeworker. Pondered to cheekily offer to sit in the doorway of my front room (where my work wysebox is) for a couple of hours in the morning, it would be picketing my workplace after all ;)

Good evening - oooh I sound like Alfred Hitchcock.

I've just got back from the pub :D I went with some of my old colleagues and it was nice to catch up. Some I haven't seen for years. These are proper friends though. You know the ones who even if you don't see them for a while you've still got loads to talk about and have a good laugh. Boy did I need a good laugh :D

Think I've gone way over syns but I don't care cos I needed to let my hair down for a change ;)

maybe if I drink my bottle of wine I will stop wittering about Monday :eek: :giggle:

I am getting so anxious mate I really am. I wrote him a short note and just told him I loved him so much (Gary's Dad that is) then couldn't write much more so kept it short and sweet :cry:

I am okay. Got a bit stressed today with all the blooming smelly water everywhere but calmer now :thankyou: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Monday won't be nice but I think you'll be too busy making sure Charlie and the boys are ok to notice your anxiety.

You said what you wanted to say in the letter - that's what matters.

I'm not suprised you were stressed. It would be bad enough that happening at any time but you're at one of your lowest points at the moment. I can't do the hugs smilie cos it's disappeared but you know I'm sending them.

Tilly, glad you enjoyed your night out. We all need one now and again.

big hugs xxxxx

Monday won't be nice but I think you'll be too busy making sure Charlie and the boys are ok to notice your anxiety.

You said what you wanted to say in the letter - that's what matters.

I'm not suprised you were stressed. It would be bad enough that happening at any time but you're at one of your lowest points at the moment. I can't do the hugs smilie cos it's disappeared but you know I'm sending them.

:thankyou: :bighug: I appreciate it . Its not been a nice few weeks but you are right I reckon I shall be busy looking after Charlie and probably Chris on Monday and its only half hour isn't it? I just get worked up about silly things :rolleyes:

Thank you for being their Tilly I so appreciate it sweetie, its helped me so much the last few weeks :bighug: you're fabby :D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back