Tillymax is trying again

So glad you got out yesterday despite a panic attack :)

And off out again today that's fab !!

I know how hard it is and I really hope you start to improve soon. It's hard for people to sympathise unless they have suffered I know my mum just couldn't get her head round it with me and would get quite cross with me when I just couldn't go out. Last September I had a course of cbt to overcome the panic/anxiety attacks. I was very cynical but oh my god the woman worked wonders and turned my life around in 6 weeks. I know I will always be vulnerable and carry a rescue spray that I've only used twice since sept. It's true what they say about the mind and how powerfull it is but the good thing is that it's so possible to retrain and change the thought process that brings the attacks on.
Might be worth asking your gp it's worth a try xx

:happy036: way to go tilly xxxx i did something similar i sainsbury's when i was still panicing . ended up rooted to the spot and had to wait for my dad to rescue me :eek:

so proud of you, its such a hard thing to break but you are doing fab xxxx:bighug:

Hahaha.... Poor hubby being thick and all that
But good for you Tilly for getting out and about ok you might have had a wobble out there but the main thing is you did it....
And that is progress sweet cheeks xx

He can't help being thick. It's part of the male genetics ;)

Hubby :eek: :giggle: for some reason reading what he said that line from the song came into my head 'the best things in life are free' not sure why as that would make you sound like a cheap date :eek: :8855: :8855:

anyway lovely a) proud of you for yesterday b) even more proud of you as you are going out today too :D:D:D:D:D :woohoo: xxxxxx

I am a cheap date. Half a shandy and I'm anybodies :eek:

So glad you got out yesterday despite a panic attack :)

And off out again today that's fab !!

I know how hard it is and I really hope you start to improve soon. It's hard for people to sympathise unless they have suffered I know my mum just couldn't get her head round it with me and would get quite cross with me when I just couldn't go out. Last September I had a course of cbt to overcome the panic/anxiety attacks. I was very cynical but oh my god the woman worked wonders and turned my life around in 6 weeks. I know I will always be vulnerable and carry a rescue spray that I've only used twice since sept. It's true what they say about the mind and how powerfull it is but the good thing is that it's so possible to retrain and change the thought process that brings the attacks on.
Might be worth asking your gp it's worth a try xx

It is hard to explain to people who have never experienced it. You lot have helped me so much cos there are so many of us who have been/going through this :)

Glad you mage it out and about yesterday Tilly and going again today. Well done. :)

There will be no stopping me soon :)

:happy036: way to go tilly xxxx i did something similar i sainsbury's when i was still panicing . ended up rooted to the spot and had to wait for my dad to rescue me :eek:

so proud of you, its such a hard thing to break but you are doing fab xxxx:bighug:

I managed to make my way out of the shop cos I don't think they'd have bothered looking for me :rolleyes:

Been to the docs today. I told her that I felt hope for the first time in months. It sounds stupid really cos the anxiety and depression are still high but I feel hope that I'm gonna get there cos they've dropped very slightly in the last couple of days. They've gone from 100% anxiouss and 100% depressed to 90%. The side effects of these meds are much better than the last lot.

And I even feel like I can start to tackle my body again now that my mind is starting to be sorted. I've put healthy eating on a back burner for quite a while now and my clothes are really tight. But not for much longer cos I'm back in the game :D

Well done Tilly your so brave x
Nat x

WOW go Tilly. So well done on all fronts. And thinking about healthy eating again too. FABULOUS. :)

I feel on top of the world at the moment. I hope I don't fall off cos it's a bl**dy long climb to get up here ;)

Well done Tilly your so brave x
Nat x

That's a lovely thing to say. I've just looked at your stats and you're doing really well. I bet you're pleased. Do you have a diary?

You are sounding very positive today :)
Long may this good feeling last xx

I hope so

YAY!!! bloody brilliant Tils
hang on for all your worth chicken :D

I'm not letting go

I'm supposed to be going to the dentist today but I've just rung up and cancelled cos I've woken up full of cold. I didn't think she'd appreciate it if I coughed and sneezed all over her. I also thought I would be bound to panic cos I don't like dentists so I would prefer to go when I can breathe through my nose. It's all rebooked for May. I feel a bit let down with myself cos I wanted to go so that I could prove to myself that I could do it.

Morning Tilly
Sorry you got a cold probably cos of the ever changing weather or maybe not lol just heard other people say that :) :)
Hope you have an ok day despite being bunged up x

Morning sweetie, good to see you back and see your sense of humour hasn't waned at all, have really missed you :bighug:

Hope you're cold gets better real soon, and :woohoo: wtg you for just booking dentist let alone going....shame you couldn't make it, but it is due to the cold and very sensible reason not to go, I'm sure you'll do it next time, no problem..I have faith in you.

I can totally sympathise with your panic attacks had them for years and while I can actually go out there are still times when I get that butterfly feeling , I think for me it's to do with change...i.e. we have a new C stepping in next Tuesday as our C is on his hols and I already have those massive butterflies...why? it's illogical to feel that way, so for the next week till I get to group and find she's not some 3 eyed, 8 legged freak with 3 breasts and a trunk for a nose, I will continue to panic for nothing...we humans are for the want of a better word, so silly aren't we? :hug99: xxxx

Hi Tilly !!!! I am so relieved for you that you are back in the land of the living. It has been such a long haul for you. You really suffered there for a while..................

Keep smiling my lovely friend !!!

hugs xxx

sorry to have been absent for so long

Morning sweetie, good to see you back and see your sense of humour hasn't waned at all, have really missed you :bighug:

Hope you're cold gets better real soon, and :woohoo: wtg you for just booking dentist let alone going....shame you couldn't make it, but it is due to the cold and very sensible reason not to go, I'm sure you'll do it next time, no problem..I have faith in you.

I can totally sympathise with your panic attacks had them for years and while I can actually go out there are still times when I get that butterfly feeling , I think for me it's to do with change...i.e. we have a new C stepping in next Tuesday as our C is on his hols and I already have those massive butterflies...why? it's illogical to feel that way, so for the next week till I get to group and find she's not some 3 eyed, 8 legged freak with 3 breasts and a trunk for a nose, I will continue to panic for nothing...we humans are for the want of a better word, so silly aren't we? :hug99: xxxx

It would be really funny if she did look like that :D

Afternoon Tilly x huggles to you ...

Afternoon Kals. Huggles back at ya hun :D

Hi Tilly !!!! I am so relieved for you that you are back in the land of the living. It has been such a long haul for you. You really suffered there for a while..................

Keep smiling my lovely friend !!!

hugs xxx

sorry to have been absent for so long

Yes it's nice to feel the way I do.

Don't worry about being away from here cos I haven't been here much myself :rolleyes:

Back