Tillymax is trying again

Hello lovely, hope you're ok and having a good day hun, :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: a few of those from me too :bighug: xxxx

Sorry again :eek:

I've been trying to go out more and then when I get home I'm still wound up so I haven't had chance to get on here for ages.

Had a lovely day with mum last week and again this week. I was knackered afterwards cos of all the anxious feelings I'd had.

Had a quick chat with Jackie yesterday. Emma got out of bed just as I was putting the phone down and she said oh thank God for that, I thought you'd started talking to yourself :D

Me and Emma are going to the pics later to see Dark Shadows. We normally go when it's quiet but we're gonna go when it's busy so that's my challenge for today.

How lovely to see you posting again Tilly :)

Hope you have enjoyed the film would be interested in your opinion as have told daughter I may splash out and take her to see it next week, but if it's naff I will save the money !!

Good to hear from you Tilly. Like the idea of your challenge today. Will be tough having to sit there drooling over Johnny Depp. I feel your pain. ;)

Hahahahaha somebody has to do these tough challenges - might as well be me ;)

How lovely to see you posting again Tilly :)

Hope you have enjoyed the film would be interested in your opinion as have told daughter I may splash out and take her to see it next week, but if it's naff I will save the money !!

It was a bit of a let down. If you haven't seen the trailers then you'll have a laugh but if you have seen the trailers you've basically seen the film.

Well I survived the challenge. It was packed. The couple sat behind us sat and chatted the whole way through the film. It costs a fortune to go to the cinema these days so I don't understand why people do that. Why don't they just go to the pub instead.

The other day we went to see The Lucky One. There was an old man who came to watch it and I thought that he'd possibly ended up in the wrong film cos I didn't think he'd be that interested in that kid who used to be in High School Musical. After one of the sex scenes the old man let out a really loud sigh :eek: Dirty old sod :eek:

Just got back from Tescos. I really need to tidy up but I can't be bothered so I might read my book until the kids get up and then pretend I've been busy tidying up :D

Glad you managed your challenge OK, Like you say it's tough but somebody has to do it. Shame the film was a bit of a letdown though. Think I'll save my pennies and get the DVD or wait for the telly to show it. Hate that people talk through films when you've bankrupted yourself to go in the first place. Though I think you old bloke in a teen movie story is perhaps more disturbing.

Hope you have a good day ;) tidying ;)

Yep have seen all the trailers so I will try and give it a miss and wait for it to come on tv.
Just hope daughter forgets about it !!

Glad you managed your challenge OK, Like you say it's tough but somebody has to do it. Shame the film was a bit of a letdown though. Think I'll save my pennies and get the DVD or wait for the telly to show it. Hate that people talk through films when you've bankrupted yourself to go in the first place. Though I think you old bloke in a teen movie story is perhaps more disturbing.

Hope you have a good day ;) tidying ;)

The old man was very disturbing :eek:
:giggle: did they fall for your pretend tidy up ?

They didn't even notice. What does it take for a husband and kids to actually notice mess and do something about it?

Yep have seen all the trailers so I will try and give it a miss and wait for it to come on tv.
Just hope daughter forgets about it !!

It's probably best to watch it on the telly :)

hello just catching up and seeing how you are doing :D

love johnny depp, but don't always like his films :confused: this new one doesn't appeal to me.

hope your doing ok xxxx:bighug:

Oooooh you're back. I'll come and check up on you in a bit.

I've been to the dentist. Got quite panicked when it was my turn to go in. I thought I'd better explain to the dentist about the panic attacks cos as I said to her my main coping mechanism is the breathing exercises and I can't do them with her hands in my gob. She was lovely and said we'll take everything at your pace and anytime you want to stop just let us know. I was shaking like mad all the way through it but I survived :bliss:

I feel really proud of myself for getting through it.

I rang the counselling service that work recommended and they've suggested a few more things for me to try. They said that they could do counselling but it would involve me going to them and they don't think I'm ready for that yet but to give them a ring when I am and to also ring them anytime for more help over the phone.

I felt proud of myself for ringing cos even a few weeks ago I couldn't have faced it.

I'm gonna have a coffee and a catch up :D

Well done for managing the dentist and nice that they understand what you go thru.
Great also that you were able to make that call,little steps in the right direction :)

I've been busy all day but don't seem to have done anything - if you get my drift.

I had baked potato, cheese, beans and salad for lunch and it was yummy.

I've been doing some of the action plans on the website that Mandy recommended. I really like that site. I've looked at loads over the last few months but that ones a good one.

I've also listened to Trevor and set some more goals.

Hubbies just gone for a nap cos he reckons he doesn't feel well - so that gives me a few minutes to myself.

Back