Tillymax is trying again

hope your feeling better xxxxx

I'm sorry I abandoned you all but I needed to prepare myself for a 65th party we went to on Saturday. I don't mean physically cos being a natural beauty means I don't have to do much in that area ;) but I needed to get my head in the right place. I think I had my nervous breakdown on Friday cos I was really deading it and got very panicked but by the time Saturday came I was fine. I feel good that I got through it and know that everytime I do something like this it will make it easier for next time.

Yesterday we went out for a meal for my sons birthday.

Today I feel very sick but I think it's cos of all the food and drink I've had this weekend. It was like Christmas all over again. When I went food shopping this morning I kept looking at everything and thinking yuk. I seem to have just bought lettuce and tomatoes - that should make losing weight easy :)

Sounds like you had a lovely w/end of celebrating :)
Glad you managed to get yourself to the party and enjoy yourself a step in the right direction :)

Hahaha at just getting lettuce and tomatoes your gonna regret that when you get tomato colic ;) ..
On a more serious note well done Tilly for getting through it x

:superwoman: well done you for going to the party at the weekend, you're an amazing woman, keep up the good work hun :hug99:

Hope you're son had a brilliant birthday, I am sure he did xxxxx

Now you know I have a very strange and vivid imagination and now that you mentioned that you only bought tomatoes and lettuce I had this weird vision of you turning into a tomato like the ones in the kids cartoons many years ago ...you know the ones .............

]
th_attack_of_the_killer_tomatoes_by_ross_sanger-d37gr8p.png
th_Killer-Tomato--14249.jpg

:giggle: I do hope this isn't the case, I much prefer the lickle elefunt image :8855: xxx:hug99: xxxx

I haven't got time to catch up with you all today cos I've just been on the phone with Jackie. Obviously our idea of a quick chat lasts at least an hour!!!!!

I'm going out with my mum tomorrow but will try and catch up with you all tomorrow night.

:wavey: whoops sorry Tilly :giggle: :giggle: you know what I'm like full of waffle :giggle: good to catch up, take care lovely :bighug: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

tillymax said:
I haven't got time to catch up with you all today cos I've just been on the phone with Jackie. Obviously our idea of a quick chat lasts at least an hour!!!!!

I'm going out with my mum tomorrow but will try and catch up with you all tomorrow night.

Lol..... What are you both like ;) ?
Have a good day Tils xx

Back