Tillymax is trying again

:wee: :wee: :wee: way to go Tilly :D what a fabby loss :D have you been poddington peeing on the sly :eek: ;) :8855:

NOOOOO! Now I think you're getting into the green sleeping bag everyday and peeing in it :eek::eek::eek:

Woo! You're Lily's gain and loss twin for the last two weeks - freaky :eek:

Hope you have a good weekend - with the relief of work picking up and a fab loss it's got you started off pretty nicely :D You up to owt? xxx

Just need to become Lily's exercise twin now :eek:

I'm just catching up on the cleaning today and maybe thinking of more ideas for Christmas presents. Daughters going to a party tonight so we don't have to go to a bonfire. We went to a pub last year and they threw all the finished fireworks onto the fire. Some of them weren't finished though so that was very scary.

:wee: :wee: :wee: way to go Tilly :D what a fabby loss :D have you been poddington peeing on the sly :eek: ;) :8855:

Just peeing Jackie :D

That made me giggle Dawn. Let's just say the weather is changeable :rolleyes:

I lost 3lb this week. I've no idea how that happened :eek:

Well done Tilly on the 3lb loss xxx

And so sorry that I have been busy this week, and not around to support you during the horrible time that you have been having at work x

:bighug::bighug:

O2 is definitely the best network. I changed to orange when I got this contract, and they're good, but not as good as o2. Definitely steer clear of the 3 network. The samsung galaxy is a good phone. Htc are good too. I have a motorola defy and I love it. x

If you're interested in an Android phone, wait a couple of weeks. The Galaxy Nexus is coming out very soon, and it's got the newest version of Android with lots of cool new stuff that may or may not be useful, but should impress any young people who may see your phone :p That includes being able to unlock it just by looking at it.

I want a new phone. I've got a really cronky old phone on pay as you go at the moment but I'm thinking of getting one on contract.

I like the galaxy s2 phone but don't know if this smart phone would be too smart for me ;)

Which phone or network do you all like best?

My friend has just had the Galaxy, but only because she had it really cheap because her daughter works in T Mobile.

Definately vodafone in my mind, we're all on pay as you go, apart from Lloyd who is on contract.

Regarding the phone, I loved the nokia c3 with the keyboard that went down the toilet, and really miss it now that I have to use my old motorola razr.

So Friday, after seeing the Christmas clubcard exchange on mobiles in Tesco, I ordered myself a lavender blackberry curve for christmas;)

Haven't a clue about phones but definitely stay away from 3 network - I'm stuck with them until June next year, can't wait to bloody escape :sigh:

I don't think I'd cope with these posh smart phones. too smart for me. I have a basic samsung chat... ie for texting and can just about cope with that :8855: :8855:

That's what worries me cos I'm not very smart :eek:

O2 is definitely the best network. I changed to orange when I got this contract, and they're good, but not as good as o2. Definitely steer clear of the 3 network. The samsung galaxy is a good phone. Htc are good too. I have a motorola defy and I love it. x

Hubbies got an HTC and it is good and I can work it all by myself :D

If you're interested in an Android phone, wait a couple of weeks. The Galaxy Nexus is coming out very soon, and it's got the newest version of Android with lots of cool new stuff that may or may not be useful, but should impress any young people who may see your phone :p That includes being able to unlock it just by looking at it.

That sounds good too. I'd be able to unlock it and that would be about it :)

My friend has just had the Galaxy, but only because she had it really cheap because her daughter works in T Mobile.

Definately vodafone in my mind, we're all on pay as you go, apart from Lloyd who is on contract.

Regarding the phone, I loved the nokia c3 with the keyboard that went down the toilet, and really miss it now that I have to use my old motorola razr.

So Friday, after seeing the Christmas clubcard exchange on mobiles in Tesco, I ordered myself a lavender blackberry curve for christmas;)

What does your friend think of the galaxy?
My phones got a keyboard and I do like that. As you know Emmas got a blackberry and I've had a go on that but the keys are a bit close for my fat fingers. I suppose I'd get used to it. I like the look of the blackberry torch.

Let me know what you think of the blackberry :)

Haven't a clue about phones but definitely stay away from 3 network - I'm stuck with them until June next year, can't wait to bloody escape :sigh:

3 is not a magic number then :rolleyes:

Today is the first day in a long time that I've felt in control foodwise. It's a lovely feeling and I hope it stays :D

I've spent all day cleaning my kitchen. It's not cos I've got either a massive kitchen or a dirty kitchen :eek: I was in the mood to do it so I've cleaned all the cupboards, tiles, windows, doors, worktops, hob etc. I was just about to start on the oven but I haven't got any oven cleaner. Thank goodness cos I've had enough now :)

Fireworks have started again so one of my dogs will be having a nervous breakdown in a minute :rolleyes:

I'm a bit worried about work tomorrow. That's just me and I don't know how to change feeling anxious about things. I would love to be a confident person - maybe one day :)

That's what worries me cos I'm not very smart :eek:

Hubbies got an HTC and it is good and I can work it all by myself :D

That sounds good too. I'd be able to unlock it and that would be about it :)

at least you could unlock it, maybe you can talk to it and it will talk back :8855: I can't cope with technical phones :confused:

What does your friend think of the galaxy?
My phones got a keyboard and I do like that. As you know Emmas got a blackberry and I've had a go on that but the keys are a bit close for my fat fingers. I suppose I'd get used to it. I like the look of the blackberry torch.

Let me know what you think of the blackberry :)

3 is not a magic number then :rolleyes:

Today is the first day in a long time that I've felt in control foodwise. It's a lovely feeling and I hope it stays :D

I've spent all day cleaning my kitchen. It's not cos I've got either a massive kitchen or a dirty kitchen :eek: I was in the mood to do it so I've cleaned all the cupboards, tiles, windows, doors, worktops, hob etc. I was just about to start on the oven but I haven't got any oven cleaner. Thank goodness cos I've had enough now :)

you have been busy :eek: I have been lazy so tomorrow will be a busy day :(
Fireworks have started again so one of my dogs will be having a nervous breakdown in a minute :rolleyes:

snap one cuddly carla tonight and jumpy too :(

I'm a bit worried about work tomorrow. That's just me and I don't know how to change feeling anxious about things. I would love to be a confident person - maybe one day :)

I am exactly the same sweetie.... I keep hoping that with the weightloss will come confidence but I'm not convinced :( next thing to work on for me. Think I'll get my book out again and get reading as it did help before xxxxx

The thing is I keep blushing. I'm not even embarrassed and I blush. I look like some silly kid but I'm a middle aged woman. Then I get embarrassed cos I've blushed and I blush again. Then I worry that I'm gonna blush for no reason and end up blushing again.

On top of that I'm anxious cos I don't know what I'm doing yet.

If I didn't need the money to pay the bills and the mortgage I wouldn't bother going. I'd stay at home and blush away :D

The thing is I keep blushing. I'm not even embarrassed and I blush. I look like some silly kid but I'm a middle aged woman. Then I get embarrassed cos I've blushed and I blush again. Then I worry that I'm gonna blush for no reason and end up blushing again.

On top of that I'm anxious cos I don't know what I'm doing yet.

If I didn't need the money to pay the bills and the mortgage I wouldn't bother going. I'd stay at home and blush away :D

aww sweetie :bighug: I get like that too its then a vicious circle. Have you tried rescue remedy? I prefer 'revival remedy' from Crystal Herbs. I buy the spray one and keep it with me. Fab stuff. really seems to help me stay calmer and less anxious xxxxx

Back