Tillymax is trying again

I hope they do send me home early :D

Oh no I work flexi so I'll have to stay later another day :rolleyes:

Hey sweetie, I just spent the last 2 days cleaning everything in my house, it's not dirty or large either but before I put my Xmas decs up every year I pull everything out, wash everything down and have a good clear out ready for all new stuff for Christmas...so the house is gleaming, I am knackered, everybody that didn't move is clean too :giggle: and now I am ready for a stiff honey and lemon as they also managed to give me their darn cold , still better now than over Christmas.
I think as you lose more weight you'll become more confident, I wouldn't say boo to a goose at one time (and why would I :8855:), but now I stand up and defend, have my say and generally feel a lot more confident than I ever was before and like you I was a persistent blusher :eek: lol
Take a deep breath and just take tomorrow as it comes, odds are that it will be a good day anyway since you spoke to your boss.
Have a lovely evening hunni xxxxxx

back on the phone thing.. defo dont go with 3 - i rang to cancel after my year was up.. they talked me into getting a new model. while it was being delivered my friend had one, so i tried it out and didnt like it. tried to explain to man on phone when i rang again that i had tested a friends and he said no, you said you'd opened it - here on ensued a 6 month battle with foreign call centres, going into store (who eventually banned me from the shop for making scenes infront of potential customers :p), writing letters to trading standards etc. 6 months on, a lady rings from head office in glasgow and says "not quite sure why you couldnt cancel to be honest.. sorry - ill cancel it now. are you sure you dont want to stay with 3?"

never been so stressed in my life and i would never EVER touch anything 3 related ever again.

:bighug: tilly, a big hug for tomorrow, I am sure it will be fine.
mr grumpy could be another dwarf tomorrow he still has 6 to go :D

well done on the weight loss 3 lbs is great :happy096:

I don't really know what to say to help with anxiety cos obviously i am suffering from it too, I can echo jackie thougth the feel the fear book has really helped me as have some of the exercises from the web site my counseller gave me. Accepting i am going to be anxious and recognising that i am not alone in that has really helped. I also question why i am so anxious and what the consequences of it would be. It usually puts things into perspective cos often the only thing i am anxious about is how others see me:eek:

The hard part is not caring about that, sometimes i can now do it really well like when i am in the gym:D unfourtunetly on the whole I still struggle with this bit but i will get there and i am sure so will you xx

That made me giggle Dawn. Let's just say the weather is changeable :rolleyes:

I lost 3lb this week. I've no idea how that happened :eek:

Well done Tilly!!! :D

Hey sweetie, I just spent the last 2 days cleaning everything in my house, it's not dirty or large either but before I put my Xmas decs up every year I pull everything out, wash everything down and have a good clear out ready for all new stuff for Christmas...so the house is gleaming, I am knackered, everybody that didn't move is clean too :giggle: and now I am ready for a stiff honey and lemon as they also managed to give me their darn cold , still better now than over Christmas.
I think as you lose more weight you'll become more confident, I wouldn't say boo to a goose at one time (and why would I :8855:), but now I stand up and defend, have my say and generally feel a lot more confident than I ever was before and like you I was a persistent blusher :eek: lol
Take a deep breath and just take tomorrow as it comes, odds are that it will be a good day anyway since you spoke to your boss.
Have a lovely evening hunni xxxxxx

I hope I do get more confident as I lose weight and I hope I stop blushing. Hope your cold goes quickly :)

back on the phone thing.. defo dont go with 3 - i rang to cancel after my year was up.. they talked me into getting a new model. while it was being delivered my friend had one, so i tried it out and didnt like it. tried to explain to man on phone when i rang again that i had tested a friends and he said no, you said you'd opened it - here on ensued a 6 month battle with foreign call centres, going into store (who eventually banned me from the shop for making scenes infront of potential customers :p), writing letters to trading standards etc. 6 months on, a lady rings from head office in glasgow and says "not quite sure why you couldnt cancel to be honest.. sorry - ill cancel it now. are you sure you dont want to stay with 3?"

never been so stressed in my life and i would never EVER touch anything 3 related ever again.

That's really bad. I certainly won't go with them.

:bighug: tilly, a big hug for tomorrow, I am sure it will be fine.
mr grumpy could be another dwarf tomorrow he still has 6 to go :D

He can't be dopey cos that's me so he's only got 5 more to go :D

well done on the weight loss 3 lbs is great :happy096:

Thank you

I don't really know what to say to help with anxiety cos obviously i am suffering from it too, I can echo jackie thougth the feel the fear book has really helped me as have some of the exercises from the web site my counseller gave me. Accepting i am going to be anxious and recognising that i am not alone in that has really helped. I also question why i am so anxious and what the consequences of it would be. It usually puts things into perspective cos often the only thing i am anxious about is how others see me:eek:

That's the thing that worries me. I find it a bit confusing cos I really don't care what people think of me and yet I don't want to look stupid in front of them.

The hard part is not caring about that, sometimes i can now do it really well like when i am in the gym:D unfourtunetly on the whole I still struggle with this bit but i will get there and i am sure so will you xx

You're doing so well. The change in you is amazing :D

Well done Tilly!!! :D

Thank you :)

Today wasn't too bad. Mr Grumpy only said hello - God he's hard work. I'm not bothered now that I know it's not me and I just leave him to himself. If I have to ask him anything he's really nice which I'm glad about cos I've loads to ask. All my team moved onto the same work as me today and they kept asking me what to do. It was really funny. I also learnt a few stuff that I didn't know before.

The evening shift start today in our place and for the last few weeks people have been getting all worked up that someone will be sat in their seat. As far as I'm concerned they can keep mine :D Some people have special chairs due to medical reasons and the night shift can't sit on them. They have to move their chairs to a special holding area and bring them back in the morning. The questions have been stupid and never ending about moving chairs. Today someone said what if they stick pins in your chair. What the hell - who do they think they've employed. Another said please be careful when you arrive in a morning because you get used to your chair being a certain height and if the evening staff have altered it you could hurt yourself. I can't wait for tomorrow watching all these people trying to sit down cos it seems like a difficult job :D
There may be two keyboards at some desks - I hope I don't have two cos I won't know which one to press :)

oooooooooooooooo Tilly get in early I dare you and move all the chairs around, make some higher and some lower and then just sit there beavering away and watch the fun :8855: :8855: omg you could have such a laugh over this what a load of silly idiots :8855:

oooooooooooooooo Tilly get in early I dare you and move all the chairs around, make some higher and some lower and then just sit there beavering away and watch the fun :8855: :8855: omg you could have such a laugh over this what a load of silly idiots :8855:

And stick pins in the chairs :D

I'm in for 7 in a morning which is the earliest we can start and some people are already there. I think they live there :rolleyes:

Omg she surely isnt serious? :eek: some of these people havent lived and certainly don't lead normal lives or these things wouldn't even enter their heads :eek: Maybe someone will stick pins in her chair :8855: whoops sorry, oh dear, gosh what if someone moves her mouse :eek: oh dear that would be so awful

Hehe your office sounds like mine, people and their precious desks. Okay, one woman has a nut allergy so yeah it's fair enough we can't touch her stuff but other people it's really weird.

I have to share a desk with another jobsharer (though she's off 'aving another sprog atm) - I reckon she must order a health and safety supply catalogue every year 'cause she always seems to have all the ridiculous stuff, her chair's crap too... and she's got this jelly type wrist rest thing which looks really obscene :eek:

Mn re the bachs rescue remedy - I have that, been having it most of today to quell the work anxiety about tomorrow, must remember to stick some in a water bottle to take with me. I bought a bach's 'emotional eating kit' too a month or two back, keep forgetting about it some'ow :d'oh:

Back