Tillymax is trying again

Hey Tilly....I always imagined tax offices to be full of stern people wanting to take all our hard earned cash.....how wrong can one person be...it's full of pathetic childlike idiots (present company excluded) wanting to take all our hard earned money :giggle:
See knew you had nothing to worry about today...just look how much fun you had watching these fools..like Jackie said you really have a golden opportunity here to play some really fun games...go on mess with their mouse's and chairs hahaha....wish I was a fly on that wall :giggle:
Hope you're well hunni, how's your arm now ....oh and I forgot with all the fun going on in my life right now ....:woohoo: :winner: wtg you on your 3lb loss :hug99: well done you...but I wanna know are you copying me ...I put on 6lb ...so you put on 6lb...I lose 3lb, what did you lose? :giggle:
I'm going to lose 10lb tomorrow...so let's see you do it too hahaha
Have a fab day lovely lady xxxxxxxxxx

Can you set up a secret camera in your office so we can all see the chaos in the morning?

I wanna see!!!!!!!! :peep:

I will do my best. They have heart failure if you take a pic with your mobile cos of data security. I'll have to buy one of them cameras that looks like a pen :D

Hehe your office sounds like mine, people and their precious desks. Okay, one woman has a nut allergy so yeah it's fair enough we can't touch her stuff but other people it's really weird.

I have to share a desk with another jobsharer (though she's off 'aving another sprog atm) - I reckon she must order a health and safety supply catalogue every year 'cause she always seems to have all the ridiculous stuff, her chair's crap too... and she's got this jelly type wrist rest thing which looks really obscene :eek:

Mn re the bachs rescue remedy - I have that, been having it most of today to quell the work anxiety about tomorrow, must remember to stick some in a water bottle to take with me. I bought a bach's 'emotional eating kit' too a month or two back, keep forgetting about it some'ow :d'oh:

One of the women today had a pair of scissors that doesn't have handles like normal scissors. You just squezzed them slightly and they cut. I want some :)

Let us all know what the emotional eating kit is like.

Tilly...where exactly do you work 'cos I begin to think it must be a mental home. I've never heard of such ridiculous shinanigans!!
Hope you are keeping well despite all this nonsense... :confused:

It's funny you should say that cos for years I've wondered if it is a mental home. I've often wondered if I just think I'm normal and really my family know I'm not and they send me to what I think is work and it's actually just so they can have respite care from me ;)

Hey Tilly....I always imagined tax offices to be full of stern people wanting to take all our hard earned cash.....how wrong can one person be...it's full of pathetic childlike idiots (present company excluded) wanting to take all our hard earned money :giggle:
See knew you had nothing to worry about today...just look how much fun you had watching these fools..like Jackie said you really have a golden opportunity here to play some really fun games...go on mess with their mouse's and chairs hahaha....wish I was a fly on that wall :giggle:
Hope you're well hunni, how's your arm now ....oh and I forgot with all the fun going on in my life right now ....:woohoo: :winner: wtg you on your 3lb loss :hug99: well done you...but I wanna know are you copying me ...I put on 6lb ...so you put on 6lb...I lose 3lb, what did you lose? :giggle:
I'm going to lose 10lb tomorrow...so let's see you do it too hahaha
Have a fab day lovely lady xxxxxxxxxx

Yes I'm your weight loss (and gain) twin. I probably won't go for 10lb loss but might do the 1 or 0 separately :rolleyes: Oh and I'm not copying the exercise either :D

Unfortunately everyone managed to sit down without any injury today. I'll keep my fingers crossed that something exciting happens tomorrow.

I'm half way through tidying up but I noticed the laptop and thought it would be rude not to drop in and see you all :)

I love the visions you manage to paint in my head tilly:D
Todays is of lots of dwarf like serious taxy people falling of there chairs and having a nervous breakdown cos there computer has got crumbs on it.
I also have the picture of goblin like creatures creeping in on the late shift, wincing from the lights and snickering as they move all the chairs around

It could be a pantomine it's the season for it :8855::8855::8855::8855:

Do you feel like you are the only person to have surfaced from under the water and all the others are down there? That is how I feel when surrounded by basket cases.

big hugs xxxx

Hey Tilly hun,
Damn right you should drop everything and pop in and say hi to us, we're more important than any cleaning :giggle:
Darn was hoping the chair people would have caused havoc for the inmates, guess we have to wait for that result :8855:

I did notice though that not 1 of us kind caring people said, oh poor loves getting stressed over their stuff being moved or touched, no instead we were peed off that we didn't get our laugh...aren't we nice :giggle: but hey NO I'm only kidding ....Tilly get in there and get it done we need a giggle and you're our only hope :8855: :8855:
Oh and Mandy loving the images :8855: :8855: that's exactly what I imagined tax inspectors looked like (present company excluded :giggle: ) xxxxxxxxxx

What are ready brek pancakes? Xx

If you google slimmingeats. Her lovely website comes up and she made some american style pancakes made from ready brek they are lovely :D

Morning Tilly, hope you have a good day today and the chair fairies came out last night so you can have a laugh :giggle: not your chair of course :giggle: xxxxx

Well Tilly, you have made me laugh this morning with all the chair antics!:giggle:

I'm another blusher, I blush for myself and other people:(

I love the visions you manage to paint in my head tilly:D
Todays is of lots of dwarf like serious taxy people falling of there chairs and having a nervous breakdown cos there computer has got crumbs on it.
I also have the picture of goblin like creatures creeping in on the late shift, wincing from the lights and snickering as they move all the chairs around

It could be a pantomine it's the season for it :8855::8855::8855::8855:

They really do have a nervous breakdown. It's a bl**dy chair. How do they cope if they go to the cinema, theatre, pub, restaurant etc.

I might have to stay late one day just to see the twilight people cos I've got visions of vampires and werewolves :D

Do you feel like you are the only person to have surfaced from under the water and all the others are down there? That is how I feel when surrounded by basket cases.

big hugs xxxx

I just worry that I might turn into an idiot cos I spend so much time with them :eek:

Well done on the fab weight loss tilly. xx

Thank you :)

Hey Tilly hun,
Damn right you should drop everything and pop in and say hi to us, we're more important than any cleaning :giggle:
Darn was hoping the chair people would have caused havoc for the inmates, guess we have to wait for that result :8855:

I did notice though that not 1 of us kind caring people said, oh poor loves getting stressed over their stuff being moved or touched, no instead we were peed off that we didn't get our laugh...aren't we nice :giggle: but hey NO I'm only kidding ....Tilly get in there and get it done we need a giggle and you're our only hope :8855: :8855:
Oh and Mandy loving the images :8855: :8855: that's exactly what I imagined tax inspectors looked like (present company excluded :giggle: ) xxxxxxxxxx

I might look like that for all you know :D

I went in early today to have a bit of fun but my boss was already there pushing chairs backwards and forwards. I asked her what she was doing and it turns out she was putting everyones stuff back where it should be. She said she couldn't cope with them all kicking off so she'd come in even earlier than normal to make sure it was all sorted. I told her she was a spoil sport and I was looking forward to the fun and games. She said she wouldn't be doing it everyday - hopefully something will kick off soon :D

What are ready brek pancakes? Xx

As Jackie said it's on slimmingeats. They are really filling and I can't eat it all.

Hope you had a good day Tilly...:)

I have :)

If you google slimmingeats. Her lovely website comes up and she made some american style pancakes made from ready brek they are lovely :D

Morning Tilly, hope you have a good day today and the chair fairies came out last night so you can have a laugh :giggle: not your chair of course :giggle: xxxxx

The chair fairies may have been out but my boss was a spoil sport :rolleyes:

They can keep my chair - and computer, desk, pen, stapler etc :D

Well Tilly, you have made me laugh this morning with all the chair antics!:giggle:

I'm another blusher, I blush for myself and other people:(

I hate blushing. I always look really guilty as well cos if anyone says who's done this I end up blushing even if it wasn't me that did it :rolleyes:

One of the women who got promoted at the same time as me is sat opposite me. I've sat with her before and she's a bit thick (a lot of them are) and very boring. She's a really lovely person and I feel awful cos she does my head in. She talks about her son all day long. Today I've had to listen to how he mde his own tuna cheese melt - step by step from getting the cheese out of the fridge. As if that isn't bad enough she then tells everybody else so I've heard it about 20 times today. I know more about her son than I do my own. She drones on all day and I've really struggled to stay awake :rolleyes:

The sleepiness could have been caused by the heat either. It was 89 degrees in the office today. I've gone from freezing cold to sauna conditions.

So I was wondering Tilly how do you make a tuna cheese melt then? I heard you were the expert to ask :giggle:
Don't you love the fact that some people live such boring lives that all they can talk about is their kids exploits in the kitchen.
So did I tell you yet about the piece of toast Kirsty cooked last night...she got the bread out of the bread bin all on her own and then turned the grill on .... :8855: :8855: :8855: :8855: :8855:

I hope you are having a less boring evening sweetie oh and btw, I don't know that you don't look like one of the goblins that Mandy described, but even if you do in my mind you look totally different and I will stick with my mental picture of you until such time as you prove differently :giggle: xxxxxxxxxxxx

I always aim to please so

Kirsty got the bread out of the bin and turned the grill on all by herself

Do you want to know what she did next? it's really riveting :8855: :8855: :8855: :8855: :8855:

I'm not going to tell you yet, but I promise when you finally put a pic up if I am even close I will tell you xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for asking if I'd like to know what she did next. The woman at work doesn't give me the option, she just tells me.

Spoil sport. I'd love to know what image you've all got. I bet you're way off. Although I've got an image of the green goddess with a bright red face - and I'm talking about Diana Moran (or whatever her name was) not the fire engine :rolleyes:

Ok here goes then, you're my height and a little about a stone and a half less than me, that much I know for sure...I reckon you have mousey hair that has a few tinges of grey coming through, and it's just past your shoulders, so not long and not short either. I don't see you wearing glasses as a permanent thing just when you need to read something...you have green eyes and dress smart but not formal, more smart casual, a hip mum lol ...you have nice nails and keep them trimmed neatly, don't wear nail polish unless its clear or unless you are going out. I reckon you take a 7-8 in a shoe and like to wear heels for special occasions and flats or trainers for everyday wear and I see you with a smile 90% of the time lol...don't know how else to describe you ...anything else I may have missed ?? lol

I bet I am a mile off lol xxxxxxxxxx

NOOOO I AM THE WORLD'S MOST IMPATIENT PERSON :giggle: tomorrow is a whole day away might as well be Christmas :8855: and yes I was the kid that unwrapped all their presents at about 2am and then re-wrapped them and made out I was surprised in the morning :giggle: xxxx

Oh and you do realise you will have to put up a picture to prove it don't you :8855: xxxxx

Back