Tillymax is trying again

OOOO the green eyed monster has arrived Kally!!! The first album I ever bought was Spandau Ballet when I was about 11yrs old...spent much of my early teens with my bedroom wallpapered in Spandau posters although Steve Norman the Sax player was my favourite!! Bloody new romantics...they were entirely responsible for some very dodgy photo's of me in the eighties.....having thought it was sensible to leave the house wearing (but not all at the same time!!) My Grandads old p.j's, my Grandads dress shirt...as a dress...just my knickers and a belt to hide my modest (and I remember riding my bike in that get up!! Dear god why!!) and Grandads silk paisley dressing gown as a coat or a dress!!!....Poor Grandad, he did laugh at me....and I remember him saying once...probably the time I nicked/borrowed his dress shirt..."if I'd of had shafts like that on my barrow I'd of happily pushed it all day!!" this about the legs that haven't seen the light of day since I was about 16!!! If only I'd known, I'd of enjoyed them out a little while longer!! xx

Lol Peacedove
I was ruddy gutted I never managed to hang on to him...he was an absolute darling as well, both he and his brother Martin were well lovely....Steve was a nice bloke as well always up for a laugh.... John Keeble and Tony Hadley were right knobbers though ;)....
When I think about it I use to go round looking a right sight I once made a blouse outta my mums lacy tablecloth and her tea towels were always going missing :giggle:

Lol I did laugh then, I went to school with Simon Le Bon, can't tell you what a kn*bjockey he was in those days with his bright red AND I mean bright red, blood red hair and I will go on to tell you how him and my friend got suspended....god knows why he never got expelled but hey who am I to judge...anyway Simon and my friend got suspended because she was caught giving him a shave after a bet and I don't mean shaving his face either :giggle:
I don't even want to remember the kinds of things I went out and about in...all I will say is when my mum and dad had a row ...my dad would tear up photos and throw them on the fire...all I can say now is thank god for that, there would or could be a lot of embaressing pictures floating about right now :8855:

Anyway, Tilly my love, sorry about the :secret: getting out it was a slip of the tongue, good job I didn't tell them about the marrow isn't it :sign0007: :giggle: xxxxxxxxx

OMG Lily - it's a shame you don't have photos of that shave cos you'd have earned a bob or two :eek: Lets' not talk about the marrow ;)

Kally - you could have introduced me to the lovely Martin. Just remember it's Garys loss not yours :)

Having a bad time at the moment. The meds are making me really anxious. It's got to the stage where I can't leave the house without having a major breakdown. They also make me feel really sick - it's bloody morning sickness all over again :rolleyes:
I feel tired but can't sleep.
The doctor reckons these side effects should start to go over the next two weeks

I've made myself go out cos I'm worried it will develop into a bigger problem if I don't. Went to see Chicago the other day. I was in a right state and thought I was gonna have heart attack.

Went to pics and saw man on a ledge - that was just as traumatic but at least it was dark and noone could see me crying.

I've not had chance to listen to music with them all being at home :rolleyes:

I'm sorry I've not been on here much but I just don't feel up to it at the moment. I will try and catch up on your diaries next week. Thanks for all your support. It will be good to feel normal again cos I'm missing you all.

Firstly I am so sorry you are having such a rough time :bighug: :bighug: I hate to think of you so sad an anxious :( If I can do anything at all just say :bighug:

Its horrible feeling like that feeling anxious going out as you say it then worries you it will get worse :(

Dont worry abt diaries just concentrate on you feeling better. We are all here for you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Tilly

Good to hear from you. :D Sorry the "happies" are making you sad. :confused:

Not sure your choice of film was too good. Just so long as it didn't give you any daft ideas. :confused: Tilly on a ledge just doesn't have the same ring to it.:eek:

Hope the sideffects wear off soon. :rolleyes: Look after yourself or better yet get someone else to look after you. I sure the odd peeled grape or dozen would make you feel better.:D

Tilly, I really hope the meds kick in in the way they should and fast - it's a bit selfish but I love reading and laughing at your posts and will miss them. Get well soon.

Pomooky XXX

Hey Tilly, aww bless you hun, I do so hope the tabs kick in for you, don't you dare worry about us, we're fine here, we miss you sh*tloads but we know you're not up to it right now.
I really wish I did have those pics, if only we could photograph the images inside our heads cos they are just as clear as they were all those years ago :eek: :giggle: xxxx....oh and just incase you wondered, only the hair on his head was red, I can assure you :8855: :8855: :8855:, just one more funny little story about Simon Le Bon, when my Kelly was growing up she was very into Duran Duran and went to school and told everybody how her mother went to school with James Bond (Simon Le Bon), I still don't let her ever get over that to this day :8855:
Don't worry I won't tell them about the marrow it really is our :secret:
Oh and one more thing, please, please don't you dare ever become normal, I luvs ya as nutty as you always are hunni :bighug: xxxx:hug99:xxxx

Lol I did laugh then, I went to school with Simon Le Bon, can't tell you what a kn*bjockey he was in those days with his bright red AND I mean bright red, blood red hair and I will go on to tell you how him and my friend got suspended....god knows why he never got expelled but hey who am I to judge...anyway Simon and my friend got suspended because she was caught giving him a shave after a bet and I don't mean shaving his face either :giggle:
I don't even want to remember the kinds of things I went out and about in...all I will say is when my mum and dad had a row ...my dad would tear up photos and throw them on the fire...all I can say now is thank god for that, there would or could be a lot of embaressing pictures floating about right now :8855:

Anyway, Tilly my love, sorry about the :secret: getting out it was a slip of the tongue, good job I didn't tell them about the marrow isn't it :sign0007: :giggle: xxxxxxxxx

:eek::eek::eek: simon le bon :eek::eek::eek:

he was my teenage hero :character00116::faint2:

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

:eek::eek::eek: simon le bon :eek::eek::eek:

he was my teenage hero :character00116::faint2:

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Seriously? I can't look at him even now without seeing the young kn*b that he was then, so bigheaded, conceited and a right tw*t, the way he used to strut about, I really wasn't in the least bit surprised when he became famous.
I see his beautiful wife and wonder what she saw/see's in him....unless he's changed dramatically, which I suppose he could have done.....but which I somehow doubt as it goes :giggle: I just don't believe that anyone's basic personality ever changes, so I always cringe when I see him lol

So Tilly have ya decided to stay a fruit loop eh? cos I'm not happy at the thought of you coming on here all "normal" whatever that means :giggle:
And don't worry they can do everything they want to me:eek: :whip: :whoopass: :kissass: :vibes: :flowers: :beer8: :party0036:....I'll never ever divulge the story of the marrow .....mainly cos I have alzheimers and would never remember anyways :giggle:
Hurry back hun, miss ya sh*tloads xxxx:hug99:xxxx

Morning Tilly x

Sorry you're still having probs hunni x

I don't know much about pills but I imagine that maybe things get a little worse before they get a lot better...so heres hoping you're coming to the end of the horrid part and will soon start to feel better xxx

Lots of love xxx

Back