Tillymax is trying again

Next time you go to town Tills pop in specsavers :8855: Anyway its hard to judge isn't it because all we see of you is the lilac heffalump or your lovely doggies :8855: now next to them maybe I'm not ugly but next to the real you I'm sure I would be :8855:

oooo nice music can I still be your friend please cos I like Enrique and all the others :D

mmmmm why is it I come to your diary and fancy bacon? :giggle: could be that time we were being silly and talked about bacon alot :8855: xxxxxxxxxxx

Now you've gone and made me want bacon :D

I had bacon yesterday :D:D

glad the therepy went well, i get home work to :eek:, this time i have to arrange a social thing and actually go, needs to be more than one person :eek::eek::eek::eek:

good to see you back honey and you are doing all the right things,give your self time xxxx

:bighug::bighug::bighug:

Lets do the social event with me, you, Jackie and the bacon butties :D

I am having bacon :D I will bring some with me :D xxxxxxxxxxxx

Good girl :D

ps I think you must be feeling just a wee bit better :D how do I know? cos you are chucking insults at me again :8855: oh and discussing bacon :D xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yes the side effects are starting to go. Don't feel sick all the time and not getting constantly panicked. I only get panicked now when I leave the house. It feels good compared to where I was last week at this time :)

:wavey: Morning Tilly x :wavey:

:hug99:Glad that you are slowly starting to feel better, and that the side effects are wearing off, or getting more bearable :hug99:

Enrique was quite good. Although when he sings about wanting to see you cry it worries me a bit. What sort of man is he.
Elton isn't my cup of tea.
Elvis wants to love me tender in the heartbreak hotel whilst wearing his blue suede shoes and his teddy bear costume - that's just strange.

Enrique :faint2:

I'd cry for him any day any time any place
he makes me drool.........

Afternoon Tilly

I do hope you've put your clothes back on all this stripping
is not good in cold weather ;)

Tilly obsessing about bacon = all's right with the world. Yeay

So glad you're feeling more like yourself. :)

cool that must mean I'm sane after all as I love bacon :D

Tilly I clicked my ruby slippers and ended up sat at my desk :cry: they did not magic me up north for my coffee and baileys you made me. Bet you drank it in the end didn't you :giggle:

:bighug:

Afternoon

I drank the Baileys whilst I was waiting for you Jackie so if you do get here you'll just have to have coffee :D

What exactly does international womens day mean. Do we all get to go somewhere abroad for free ;)

Having a not so good day today. But on a positive note it's not as bad as some of them have been.

I'm still trying to catch up with you all but it's taking forever :rolleyes:

It's good to see you back on here more regularly Tilly :) Also good that even your not so good days are getting better, soon you'll be having more good days than not so good :D xx

I'm still trying to catch up with you all but it's taking forever :rolleyes:

Hmmmm.. :hmm:
Maybe we could all help out by giving you the highlights of our diaries over the last week or so.
Saves you the bother of catching up. :D

I'll start.
Didn't lose 1st week.
Put on 0.5lbs 2nd week.

Ermm, tried SE again, done rubbish this time (see above).. nuff said. :rolleyes:

Oh and I changed a nappy for the first time in 18 years and he didn't scream.
(actually I tumbled that he likes flames so I butted him up against the gas fire and he was mesmerised, if a little red faced when I'd done). :whistle:

All things considered I reckon I could be a contender for 'Grandma of the Year.' :thankyouthankyou:

So that's me caught up with! :D

Next!

Morning Tilly
Oooh a short version of my day to help you catch up on the interesting stuff............

I made cake
I ate Cake
I made Cheesecake
I ate Cheesecake
I posted replies to posts on my diary
I bathed
I went to bed
I'm up
I have a friend coming to dinner that I only see 2-3 times a year

Hope you're day is as exciting hun :giggle:

Take care lovely :bighug: xxxxxxxxxx

Back